First I had to play detective and with the assistance of the knowledgeable gentlemen in the YJ forum, I was able to begin deciphering what the PO had done to the vehicle. The 3-1/2" body lift, possibly without a suspension lift. He had left the track bars but cut out the sway bar. And shoehorned 35's into the poor little guy. The driver's side floor was basically missing. I'm still not quite sure what was really holding the seat in place. Every U-joint was thrashed beyond limits. The brakes were shot. And the hub bearings had enough chatter to wake up a convention of narcoleptics. So I attended to the initial mechanical issues first. Sears actually told me I couldn't come back for at least a month with broken tools because of all of the sockets that were being torn to bits by the hub bearing bolts. After 3 days of PB blaster, 2 cans of MAP gas, and every knuckle i have on my hands bleeding, I took the jeep to a buddy's shop and got the bearings replaced. Shade tree mechanics failed..... Once home I took care of everything else I had listed. Now safe to drive, sort of, I took it over to another buddy's house to get the floor cleaned up and new sheet metal in place. One thing I've never learned to do is weld. I figure the floor is rather important, I'd rather not end up sitting in the street, so I let someone else do it. I tried to upload some images of how bad the rust was but I keep getting a "Timed Out" message. maybe I'll be able to load them later.