Project Hydra - 2015 JKU Quadratec Employee Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project Hydra - 2015 JKU Quadratec Employee Build

WIN a Rough Country Forged Track Bar - ExtremeTerrain!FREE, FREE, FREE EVENT!! Save big on Lockers now till ApriJKS Grand Cherokee WJ, Adjustable Front Trackbar 1"-6

Unread 01-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
Quadratec
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Project Hydra - 2015 JKU Quadratec Employee Build

Hey all,

May I present, Project Hydra.

(Graphic courtesy Sandara on Deviant Art)

As some of you know I work for Quadratec. I've been here for 11 years. Over the years I've had 9 Jeeps: 2 YJ's, 2 XJ's, 1 TJ, 3 ZJ's (Including a 5.9L) and now my JKU.

I purchased my 2015 JKU Sport new off the lot at Jeff D'Ambrosio Jeep in Downingtown, PA. She had 3 miles on the ODO. I was hoping for 3.73's and an LSD, but time constraints (AKA me being impatient and wanting the JK for an upcoming road trip) had me settling for 3.21's and an open rear. She's automatic, came with the Mopar Twill Sunrider (Premium Top option), manual doors, manual windows, basic radio package with steering wheel controls, and some other very basic options.

This was the first time I set my eyes on her:

Not even PDI'd:

When I took delivery:

On vacation (The day after I took delivery we drove up to the Poconos):

My Siberian Husky loves the cargo space all to herself:

I've also installed a Pioneer AVIC unit:

JKS Manufacturing JSPEC Kontrol 3.5" lift kit installation in progress:

I'll be running 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's and 17x9" Quadratec Rubicon Extreme wheels.

A couple weekend photos:

I'll be posting mod photos as I install them. Stay tuned for photos & videos!

-Rick

We Price Match, PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Quadratec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
jeep wrangler , jks , jku , lifted , quadratec

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.