First things first, I got rid of those amber turn signals and got a black Jeep logo
I'm a bit of an audiophile, so I had to get rid of the factory head unit and swap all the factory speakers
I had to make a custom box that would fit a 12 in. sub in the tiny cargo area.
Next came the 2.5 inch Teraflex lift with Bilstein 5100s
I made a small pinch seam cut, I might go back and hack some more off
Now for the 35s! I got some Cooper Discoverer 315/75/R16 on procomp 5129s
She looks good, but needs some bumpers!
I painted my license plate delete plug and checked the paint against this dozer beetle
The to do list is strong with this one.