Project Deuce - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project Deuce

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 05-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
chickenwing104
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Project Deuce

okay so i am creating a build thread for my jeep here and this is actually my first jeep and also my first build. i have lots of experiences with cars and i can do it all myself. im no genius though. anyway lets start off. this is my 89 cherokee 5spd with 4.5 rough country lift and a posi rear. well it was rolled and i was able to pick it up for $500 from my freind. now it had its issues. like the electrical is really fritzy. and the amount of oil blowing by and burning i could host a magic show. (tehe). it has rust holes in the floors (what xj doesnt) the rocker panels are gone. the window frame is busted up and the rear window shattered. yes it will be a lot and a lot of work but im motivated to make Deuce back to the ways she was hopefully better. this is where i stand im alittle late on posting so bare with me.

478519_503959839669500_2078844351_o.jpg   img061.jpg   img063.jpg   img064.jpg   img065.jpg  

img100.jpg   img103.jpg   img122.jpg   img135.jpg  
chickenwing104 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.