project Bumptastic - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > project Bumptastic

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #211
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

yea its one of thee most anticipated trips for me. I coulda done without the mud this year but such a good time.

TJdualsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 01:53 AM   #212
joec2528

nice drive thru pic
joec2528 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #213
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

brake parts commin in... pads should be here tomorrow
EBC 3GD Solid Type Rotor - Black Finish
Unread 12-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #214
mxtrails
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice!
03 Rubicon, highlined rear fenders, RC long arm upgrade, 4" RC springs, OME shocks, 35" mt's, UCF lopro trans mount, UCF 2" deep skid, nates 4x4 rear bumper/tire carrier, 2" jks bumpstops, jks discos, RK frt track bar, tom woods cv. rebuild pics: http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/mxtrails/Jeep/
mxtrails is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #215
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hawk ferro carbon lts pads came in today. Should have it all bolted up tonight.
Unread 12-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #216
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

some good stoppin power
Unread 12-16-2010, 02:31 AM   #217
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Nice. Man, I need to do my brakes soon. You just reminded me..
Unread 12-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #218
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

cool man let me know when your ready, craig hooked it up pretty good. i just had to pick stuff up in corona to save on shipping. Just about finished up breaking them in. def a noticed improvemnt in stopping. not leaps and bounds like a vanco kit but def better then before.
Unread 12-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #219
ajf1994
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nice looking rig!
[URL="http://stu-offroad.com/support.htm"][COLOR="Blue"]I Supported Stu![/COLOR][/URL][/B]
High School Jeepers #361
Parrothead Jeep Club #46
37,xxx Miles[/SIZE]
[QUOTE=XJ-Tim;12621151][SIZE="1"]my welds look like popcorn with sprinkles.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Benjamin Franklin][SIZE="1"]Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
ajf1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #220
mxtrails
2003 TJ Wrangler 

the big advantage of the slotted and drilled rotors/carbon pads is you won't get heat fade under extended heavy brake use. they look sexy next to those fox shocks!
03 Rubicon, highlined rear fenders, RC long arm upgrade, 4" RC springs, OME shocks, 35" mt's, UCF lopro trans mount, UCF 2" deep skid, nates 4x4 rear bumper/tire carrier, 2" jks bumpstops, jks discos, RK frt track bar, tom woods cv. rebuild pics: http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/mxtrails/Jeep/
Unread 12-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #221
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Found some lost footage. we thought the footage wasnt captured by the go pro due to some tech difficulties...

backround to the video, lots of friendly smack talk. the vehicle that the camera was on is project rangerunner from fourwheeler. S charged 4.0 long travel ranger. I was told he was gonna run me off the road hahaha. (gotta catch me first)

http://www.vimeo.com/18001290
Unread 12-20-2010, 01:28 AM   #222
_KONG_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That's a bad *** setup man. i plan to do something similar once the funds allow. keep the vids coming and hopefully we can see some snow bashing soon too
_KONG_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2010, 04:27 AM   #223
mxtrails
2003 TJ Wrangler 

yeah man! your tj owned that ranger! i'm real impressed with your driving skills! love the videos! this summer i should have a few of my own up. a wheeling buddy just got a gopro cam. we both finished our long arm tj's this year along with another friend who finished a 97 2wd long travel ranger. we're planning several michigan 2 track trips this summer. your vids get me all pumped up for summer! haha
Unread 12-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #224
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

thanks man that ranger is def faster then me in the open washes, but on a narrow short track style trail like that one. he cant touch me hahaha. the video is decieving its hard to tell but a lot of the trail has 2 to 4ft high walls on each side so if u screw up its BAD. post up your vids when you get em.
Unread 12-20-2010, 10:38 AM   #225
mxtrails
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i will! ive seen that ranger before. i think it's got around 15" of travel out of a dixon bros kit. that thing is sick! i'm just jealous you got to run with it! keep us posted on your future runs! this is one of my favorite threads!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.