project blackout #2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > project blackout #2

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 03-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

xj resurrection

this is going to be a slow build but i bought this old blue cherokee currently just a roller with only thing left to get is a tranny here are some pics of it when i picked it up as it sits right now its just a roller i picked it up for 480 bucks and he gave me everything i need to get it going again minus a transmission specs are 4.0 aw4 4 inch lift rolling on 35 baja claws body has 136k on the clock interior is in great shape front and rear fenders are trimmed

\
and here are some with the new tires and wheels

and thats all for now with many more to come next step is to get the drive train in and running

Unread 06-19-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Here it is with no motor

here it is with motor all left to do is to get some bolts for the flex plate and I can install t. Tranny and t care

So I had some time the other day and installed a extended rear brake line from rough country

I cut and tucked the front fenders for a little bit more clearance let me know what you guys think of my progress so far

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.