project blackout #2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-27-2012, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

xj resurrection

this is going to be a slow build but i bought this old blue cherokee currently just a roller with only thing left to get is a tranny here are some pics of it when i picked it up as it sits right now its just a roller i picked it up for 480 bucks and he gave me everything i need to get it going again minus a transmission specs are 4.0 aw4 4 inch lift rolling on 35 baja claws body has 136k on the clock interior is in great shape front and rear fenders are trimmed

\
and here are some with the new tires and wheels

and thats all for now with many more to come next step is to get the drive train in and running

THE ZOMBIE HUNTER*1997 jeep grand cherokee zj*5.2*exploder wheels*stock wheels*2" budget boost*d30*d44*current daily driver* working on building her up!*
BLACK OUT 2001 60th anniversery TJ*4.0*soft 8's*33x12.5 dunlap mudrovers* kc daylighters*3.25 rough country suspension lift*d30*d44* BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!! (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-19-2012, 03:29 AM Thread Starter
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Here it is with no motor

here it is with motor all left to do is to get some bolts for the flex plate and I can install t. Tranny and t care

So I had some time the other day and installed a extended rear brake line from rough country

I cut and tucked the front fenders for a little bit more clearance let me know what you guys think of my progress so far

THE ZOMBIE HUNTER*1997 jeep grand cherokee zj*5.2*exploder wheels*stock wheels*2" budget boost*d30*d44*current daily driver* working on building her up!*
BLACK OUT 2001 60th anniversery TJ*4.0*soft 8's*33x12.5 dunlap mudrovers* kc daylighters*3.25 rough country suspension lift*d30*d44* BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!! (sold)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.