Unlike most other brackets, his isn't bent, he added spacers. I was able to take the drums off, and put on the complete brake system in about an hour and half. It was my first time doing it so im guessing its a pretty easy job.it also comes with the washers and bolts.
I literally just came back up from the shop from welding on the new calipers. All i did was cut the circle off of the brackets and weld on the arms to the bracket already on there.
I got the front seats/harness in, and I made the 4 hour drive to West plains for my dad to bend some tubing for my cage. He couldn't make the 100* bend for the a pillar, so i'll have to weld in a pre bent tube piece.
I also pulled out the 5.3 I bought and it's ready for me to pick it up. I didn't feel like pulling a trailer behind my 4 angry squirrels this weekend. I don't have any pictures of the weeks work except for what I hauled back this weekend. Bent tubing, and a wiring harness to play with.
I had to drive 30 minutes to the nearest dock so I could grab wheels and tires from Treadworthyfab.com
I'm very happy so far with my purchase.
It's hard to tell but i seperated the wheels and painted the wheel mount and the inside of the large part with bed liner, then i painted the rock ring part with a hammered dark bronze, it look good. I'll post brighter pictures later
While they were drying, I disassembled the front axle for the high steer arms and u joints installation.
Wife and I took the spare wires off, still need to loom it.
Engine mounts burned in and links made. Using leaf spring mounts for the frame side. Cut and reinforce. Gotta redrill the holes to 3/4. It's comming along nicely, I don't know wether to mount the mounts on the frame side where it angles or underneath