We are down to 1 medium shirt, and 4 large shirts! Anyone else interested in any of these sizes? Also, in the next month or two registration opens up so we will have a number by then! This is when we will be looking at making a second batch of shirts with our team number! Rather than making ones identical to the current ones we would like suggestions on what our followers like. We are looking for color schemes, types, etc. Here are the suggestions we've had so far:
-Women's shirts. These would have a women's cut, and may also involve more feminine colors.
-Tank tops. These would probably be more gender neutral to appeal to both male and females.
So let us know what you would like to see with the shirts!
This evening we tore apart all of our axles. One of our D44s is out of a 1978 F150. Unfortunately when we bought this we did not know that the radius arms fit on a CAST wedge. The cast wedge pretty much makes it 'impossible' to rebuild with new brackets. To solve the problem we went to the junkyard and picked up a new front D44 out of a 1978 or 1979 F250 with leaf springs. Since we are trying to stick with a 15" wheel setup we would not be able to use the brakes that are on the F250 axle. Therefore we need to swap all of the outer 5 lug stuff off of the F150 axle onto the current 8 lug F250 axle. We also pulled apart the 9" to find out some measurements since we are putting in an order for gears and master install kits soon. Here are pics of the axles torn down, the size difference between rotors, and a few of our spare axle shafts. We should also be putting an order in for new chromo shafts soon too!
As of today we got both the front and rear axles stripped...no gears, no shafts, no brackets. They are about ready to be thrown under the jeep so the brackets can be mocked up We also got the passenger side frame stiffener tacked into place. We need to completely weld it in until the evening when it is cooler and more tolerable
9" just needs a little more cleaning
Dana 44, just about ready
A little action shot...Brian cleaning up the front axle
Dave grinding away the undercoating so the frame stiffener can be put in
Last edited by PoorBoyRacing; 07-29-2013 at 08:55 AM..