Poison Spyder Build TJ - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Poison Spyder Build TJ

ENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTIEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSmittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #91
Diverdown87
1998 TJ Wrangler 

That is all the pictures you took of Orlando??????? Dooooooooooooooooooooode......LOL

Diverdown87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #92
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverdown87
That is all the pictures you took of Orlando??????? Dooooooooooooooooooooode......LOL
Lol I will post a few more, we were so busy I hardly took any :-/ should tho be a good turnout this weekend, hopefully more pictures then last weekend
Unread 03-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #93
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Wow what a past few weeks. Just got done with spring break at UNF and 2 different shows in FL. busy busy busy. shocks fixed, new e-brakes on there way, and oil change done. Just a little goes a long way. I put on the smittybuilt rolbar net on about a week ago. I was and am no fan of smittybuilt but I gave them one last shot....After my garage door string caught one of the squares and ripped it.. It was official, I hate SB. They just can't make good quality product. I'm sorry if i offend anyone by it but they just down right suck.
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #94
SFRautomotive
#WannaBeRockBouncer

1992 XJ Cherokee 

so, any wheeling in this thing yet?
2013 COTY
SFRautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #95
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFRautomotive
so, any wheeling in this thing yet?
Nothing spectacular. A few dusty trails. Waiting for a day off to play a little bit around here. Need so busy with ejs in a week haven't done much of anything.

Heck, my spring break was last week and I didn't even get to go to the beach?!? ::sigh:: :-/
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #96
Diverdown87
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So when is PSC going to make the hood louvers with dual washer nozzle for the 98's???? I would think you got a bit of inside track on that....LOL
Diverdown87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #97
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverdown87
So when is PSC going to make the hood louvers with dual washer nozzle for the 98's???? I would think you got a bit of inside track on that....LOL
Lol, truthfully.. I was sent a package, a huge box full of peanuts. And in it somewhere was a 03 washer squirter hahaha. It's easy to convert ill
Put a write up on here before jeep beach on how easy it goes

Just rerun some hoses and make a new hole for the single washer. We can make it happen!!
Unread 03-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #98
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Trying to get everything together for Moab as well as tighten up all my loose ends at school before I leave. Was really surprised that my professors were cool with me leaving.. maybe its cause I told them it was work related, and work funds my education.. which is true, but 'work' and 'doin work!' are two different things.. o well they don't need to know the details. haha

still working on getting a 50" E-brake cable to mod up from the conversion. I cam make a 60" work, but its a little too long even at full flex. I just have to FIND the 50".. least what will for for my application without modifying, a lot. lol, other then that I'm still hitting the exhaust on compression with the front drive shaft, gonna have to heat up more and move closer to oil pan. Jeep Beach is just around the corner after Easter Jeep Safari, so there may be some heavy mods coming my way. we shall see.

The Matanzas Jeep Club Poker Run was awesome, good friends and good times. Its always nice seeing the people that give you the most support, glad we were able to be apart and help out with the raffles in in throwing in what we could.

As I mentioned before on how bad the smittybuilt top was i don't even have a picture of it close up on it, it was on for 2 days, and went right back in the box. You can see how it tore easily and how thin it is. DO NOT BUY! IMO at least. waste of money.. I returned it to keystone today for full refund.

Been playing with the Axial RC too now that Moab is approaching, have to get it ready for the competitions with Kha, BigJay, and the boys.. gonna get intense!! Just ordered aluminum hubs and knuckled as well as aired down the front tires with a new set of aluminum beadlocks! muuuuuch better on approach being so torquie.

Somewhere between the mix I helped SuttonBorn put on his PSC Flat Fenders. came out pretty nice, the brown one got a 2" budget boost lift haha just been cranking out projects here i guess

Also finally got my designs together for some 3D Modeling i've been waiting on, came out great too i was pretty skeptical on the design but after 2 trial runs they came out flawless!

Unread 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #99
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

On our way to Moab!! Making awesome time, gonba be there around midnight tonight, in New Mexico now. The ride out here is one of the best parts!
image-3900570557.jpg   image-2749935905.jpg  
Unread 04-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #100
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

More from Maob. This was Sundays run. We did Cliff Hanger with the Owners of Rock Krawler Jeremy and Justin. Its great to see your sponsors in person and be able to let loose on the trails with them. A GREAT day of wheelin! Just a few shots. 'm on my laptop from 1990 and it isn't tec savy. Brought it to do school work so i don't fall behind

Unread 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #101
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

So jealous
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #102
AngryTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

NEED MORE MOAB PICS!!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/jf-trip-2-0-a-2608114/"][SIZE="3"][B]
2015 Colorado Trip[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
AngryTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #103
willman611
1997 ZJ 

I may have missed something, but whats the modeling for?
willman611 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #104
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
NEED MORE MOAB PICS!!
your wish is my comand haha these are from yesterday when I went wheeling with our Poison Spyder crew. I was riding in Pappa Smurf and the KOH racer from 2011. we had every rig out there from both West and East compound except the 2 2 doors.

I will have better shots when i get back to fl and can upload from the camera. or if i get time for a few shots to work with.
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #105
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

here are some close calls too...as well as a few good shots!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.