Poison Spyder Build TJ - Page 39 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Poison Spyder Build TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Reply
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #571
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
babyhulk do you still need some photos of the top or were you able to solve your issue with the surround?

Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #572
Cavasar
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Worth/College Station, Texas
Posts: 2,286
Thanks for the light pics, ordered a PSC mount for the 50". I just can't get over how sick your Jeep is, I sent in my entry for the calendar last week.
__________________
If you can't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them!
Cavasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #573
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 9,446
Jesus. You are beating out Carlos on lumens. Wish I was to that point. But drivetrain comes first.
__________________
The Yellowtail Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #574
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavasar
Thanks for the light pics, ordered a PSC mount for the 50". I just can't get over how sick your Jeep is, I sent in my entry for the calendar last week.
No prob, ill keep an eye out for an instal pic! Even the sickest have their moments. Mine was just yesterday when I lost the front end lol thanks tho, ill keep a looksee for your submital. In all honesty I dot think I'm making it in this year haha I didn't have anything good
__________________
Follow on Instagram kids! @ Driver831
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #575
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Jesus. You are beating out Carlos on lumens. Wish I was to that point. But drivetrain comes first.
yes yes I have carlos beat on lumens. I'm running Rigids tho. I wouldnt talk him into Rigids like he wouldn't talk me into his Companies... well he might still but thats not the point!

More lumens won't fix a broken hub
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #576
Diverdown87
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Freakville, FL
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver831 View Post
DD I got the Stock Air box to work!!!!! I was working on an install and its tight, and you have to massage it a lil, but it fits. least on the 00' in the shop it does!
Ah cool deal then....Would love to see some shots of that when all done...


Da fuq??? Is that from the hub spolsion????? Or did the puppy git skeered and hose down the tire???
__________________
98 TJ 4.0L, 5spd, 4.25 Zone lift, D-locked D30/D35 w/4.56 gears, MCE GEN I Flares, 33" Trxxus ATs, Engo 10K# winch, rear disc brake conversion.

My idea of help from the man above is a sniper on the roof.
Diverdown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #577
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverdown87 View Post
Ah cool deal then....Would love to see some shots of that when all done...


Da fuq??? Is that from the hub spolsion????? Or did the puppy git skeered and hose down the tire???
lol i didn't bring the pup on this trip. yeah not so much the hub but the grooved axle shaft and i think its a little bent too but can't be for certin.

And i'll work on some shots of the stock airbox and the rear view for ya
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #578
babyhulk
Member
 
babyhulk's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: concord, North Carolina
Posts: 195
I got it to work but like u said TIGHT on the soft top. Even got my speaker pods up.
babyhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #579
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
Cool glad you got it all together
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #580
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
Ordered new shocks for the rear. Rock Krawler 2.0's and moving the mounting points around for better stability. gonna bring them outside of the frame. not gonna french them in, but keep them outward. I don't wanna french the back untill I go CO on it. Which I'm looking at near the end of EJS 2014. Deciding most liekly on a Anti Rock for the back while keeping the Stock Swaybar up front. The stock Will help being its a Daily driver for on road use. but the Currie rear swaybar will givre me stability off road and help with tracking in the rear end. Since I don't have a trackbar with the triangulated 4 link.
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #581
290tjjeep
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 289
You'll eventually get AntiRock for the front, its just a matter of time!
290tjjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #582
IEcrawlerTJ01
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: lake elsinore, southern california
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 290tjjeep
You'll eventually get AntiRock for the front, its just a matter of time!
X2. I would do front before back though
__________________
SAVVY,CURRIE,GOODYEAR

Nuff said...
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 06:39 AM   #583
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Jesus. You are beating out Carlos on lumens. Wish I was to that point. But drivetrain comes first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver831 View Post
yes yes I have carlos beat on lumens. I'm running Rigids tho. I wouldnt talk him into Rigids like he wouldn't talk me into his Companies... well he might still but thats not the point!

More lumens won't fix a broken hub
Hahaha don't worry guys, I've got boxes of me waiting to be installed. Just waiting on bracketry!

More lumens more lumens more lumens.

But really, this guy has 40s. More lighting won't help me crawl what you're crawling.
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #584
Diverdown87
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Freakville, FL
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver831 View Post
Ordered new shocks for the rear. Rock Krawler 2.0's and moving the mounting points around for better stability. gonna bring them outside of the frame. not gonna french them in, but keep them outward. I don't wanna french the back untill I go CO on it. Which I'm looking at near the end of EJS 2014. Deciding most liekly on a Anti Rock for the back while keeping the Stock Swaybar up front. The stock Will help being its a Daily driver for on road use. but the Currie rear swaybar will givre me stability off road and help with tracking in the rear end. Since I don't have a trackbar with the triangulated 4 link.
Have to agree with them on front AR...Been running mine for a long time, you remember when I installed it, and after 1st week was taking the on ramp from 95S to 295N at 60-65 mph (which was same when I had stock bar up front).
__________________
98 TJ 4.0L, 5spd, 4.25 Zone lift, D-locked D30/D35 w/4.56 gears, MCE GEN I Flares, 33" Trxxus ATs, Engo 10K# winch, rear disc brake conversion.

My idea of help from the man above is a sniper on the roof.
Diverdown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #585
Driver831
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Posts: 692
so umm. I lied. Im going coilover in the rear. only for the sake of Jeremy at RK convinced me haha. still waiting on shocks tho. will hope to post pictures of johnson valley run soon. I ended up breaking a front axle shaft. needless to say I bought a set of RCV's

promise to get pictures up this weekend tho! christ I can't keep track anymore. work is deff keeping me busy.. well and i have a dog that eats half my house so that does too. LOL
Driver831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.