Nice Jeep, Congrats!
To take off the top all you have to do is:
**Taken from my manual**
1. Fold down sunvisors and move them to the side.
2. Unlatch the two hard top latches located at the top of the windshield.
3. Unbolt the six Torx head screws wich secure the hard top to the vehicle.
4. Open tailgate all the way to ensure clearance of the rear window glass. Lift rear window glass.
5. The rear washer hose and the wiring harness are located on the far rear driver's side of the vehicle.
6. Disconnect the rear washer hose and install tethered storage cap.
CAUTION! Make sure storage cap is installed to prevent foreign materials from entering tube and clogging system.
7. Disconnect the wiring harness by using the following procedure:
a. Use a tool, such as a screw driver, to slide the red safety clip to the open position.
b. Press the bottom of the wiring harness socket and pull to disconnect.
c. Fold the connector/harness back and secure it to the main harness, using the attached velcro strap, to prevent the connector from rattling.
8. Open both doors.
9. Remove the hard top from the vehicle.