pic request (black tj with black headlight rings) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > pic request (black tj with black headlight rings)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-14-2003, 09:18 AM   #1
sevenslats

pic request (black tj with black headlight rings)

this is what my jeep looks like now.

i'm contemplating blacking out my chrome headlight rings. would this be too much?

[url=http://www.arcticoffroad.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album01&id=2003_webDecWheelin0032&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php][color=orange][u][b]Specs and Pics of my Jeep[/b][/u][/color][/url]
sevenslats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #2
WhatWasIThinkin

here ya go!

These are with black wrinkle finish

Todd
[size=2][color=darkolivegreen]*Engine=Stock* *Armor=OYR Rear Corners, SkidRow Engine Skid, OEM Rockers* *Lift=OME 942HD & 933HD Coils, OME N66 & N67 HD Shocks, ACOS front and rear, 1-1/4" JKS BL, JKS front Track Bar* *Tires/Wheels= 12.5x33" Interco TrXus MT's mounted on 15x8 Cragar 397 Steelies* *Bumpers and Carrier=Jeeperman Rock bumpers front and rear* * Other Stuff=1" M.O.R.E Bombproof Torsion Rubber MML, Meridian Gold GPS, CE 8k Winch*[/color][/size]
WhatWasIThinkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2003, 06:16 PM   #3
motox851
1991 YJ Wrangler 

What was I thinking,

That paint looks pretty cool. It looks like spray on bedliner. I talked to a guy once who owned a RhinoLiner shop. He had his Dodge's grill, grill guard, bumper trim, and the rocker panels RhinoLined. It looked sweet. I may try to do my bezels with bedliner stuff. What was my point, oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of that Dodge, gettin ready to do the inside of my Jeep and am going to spray my rocker panels too.
Unread 05-15-2003, 12:25 AM   #4
bbusch
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Black jeeps rule!

The Rhino will look good, remember the blacker the better. Just don't spray paint them, yuk.

My Rig

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1072569/
bbusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 08:20 AM   #5
sevenslats

Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWasIThinkin
here ya go!
These are with black wrinkle finish

Todd
thanks.
got any from farther away?
sevenslats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 11:51 PM   #6
The_'ster
1998 TJ Wrangler 

What if you rhino lined the entire outside of the jeep, then did a mild flat finish camo paint? If it ever chipped you could touch it up and never worry about rust. There is an older toyota pickup here that has the body, bumpers, and topper all rhino lined black. Looks ok but what about color matched olive drab rhinolined, with the white star on the door and hood?

Ham
The_'ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 11:56 AM   #7
StuckInMuck

Quote:
Originally posted by The_'ster
What if you rhino lined the entire outside of the jeep, then did a mild flat finish camo paint? If it ever chipped you could touch it up and never worry about rust. There is an older toyota pickup here that has the body, bumpers, and topper all rhino lined black. Looks ok but what about color matched olive drab rhinolined, with the white star on the door and hood?

Ham
Ehh thats a little outrageous in my opinion. And a little "redneckish"..It would be one hell of a durable paint job though

http://www.jeepanywhere.com/
StuckInMuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 04:44 PM   #8
WhatWasIThinkin

another pic a little further back....btw this stuff is just rattle can spray black wrinkle, it took @ 30 minutes start to finish.

Todd

[size=2][color=darkolivegreen]*Engine=Stock* *Armor=OYR Rear Corners, SkidRow Engine Skid, OEM Rockers* *Lift=OME 942HD & 933HD Coils, OME N66 & N67 HD Shocks, ACOS front and rear, 1-1/4" JKS BL, JKS front Track Bar* *Tires/Wheels= 12.5x33" Interco TrXus MT's mounted on 15x8 Cragar 397 Steelies* *Bumpers and Carrier=Jeeperman Rock bumpers front and rear* * Other Stuff=1" M.O.R.E Bombproof Torsion Rubber MML, Meridian Gold GPS, CE 8k Winch*[/color][/size]
WhatWasIThinkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.