Last night I put the new exhaust on the Jeep. The previous owner had removed the converter. I installed one I had in the shop.
I also began the rust repair on the drivers side of the frame.
cut the lower part of the frame off to patch in the skid plate mounts. This was the dirt that fell out when I removed this piece!
this is what the frame looked like opened up. I used a body hammer and long pry bar to remove all the rust flakes from inside the frame.
I used my shop vac to remove all the dirt and rust scale from inside the frame rails.
Tonight I am going to finish up the drivers side rust repairs. Then start prepping the frame for paint.