Nightmares 99 WJ Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Nightmares 99 WJ Build

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Nightmares 99 WJ Build

Figured I'd get this started so I can track my own progress and update as I go. Picked up a 99 WJ for $1500 that had been in a fender bender. Laredo with the 4.0 and "Camel" leather interior. This Jeep will become my DD and mild wheeler, also will be done on a budget so the process will probably be a few years long.

Here's the phases it'll be going through. I plan to hopefully not have to buy too much that's not needed as I go until I get to the future goal. Everything I install and later remove will then be able to be sold, so hopefully I don't go too upside down into this.

Phase 1 (Street Legal)
1) CCFL Halo Headlights
2) JK Rubicon Wheels with 255/70r17 BFG MT's COMPLETE
3) 2" BB with BDS ShocksSEE POST 14
3) 2" BDS Lift with BDS 5500 Series Shocks COMPLETE
4) Curt Rear Tire CarrierSEE POST 12
-From the fender bender, the headlight, hood, fender, and bumper cover were crushed. There's some damage on the front apron, but no structural damage. The hood and fender will be straightened, but not replaced or repaired as I plan on this thing being out on the Rubicon and out in Moab, so body damage will be no concern. Headlights will be replaced with some Anzo Projector/LED/Halo's, with the LED's and Halo's hooked up to a switch powered by an ignition fuse for DRL's. The tires are completely bald, so I came across a set of 5 JK Rubicon wheels with like new BFG KM's on it. The front bumper cover will be removed, and I'll install a 2" BB to accommodate the new wheels and tires. Any trimming will be done from there (not worried about fenders as some Bushwacker cut out's are in store for the future). I'll also be putting a Curt rear tire carrier that slides into the receiver hitch to carry the 5th Rubicon wheel and tire.

Phase 2 (Pre-Build)
1) Zone 4" Lift
2) 50" Curved 288w LED Light BarON ORDER
3) 7" HID Spot Lights PairSEE POST 12
3) 4" HID Flood Lights Pair COMPLETE
4) Protofab4x4 Rocksolid Pre-Runner Bumper
5) 5" Flush LED Flood Lights Pair
6) 9" HID Spot Lights PairCANCELLED
6) 15" Spot LED Light BarON ORDER
7) 7" HID Flood Lights PairSEE POST 12
8) CSI 8500 Winch w/Wireless Controller
9) Factor 55 Red Prolink
-Here's where the real start to my build will begin. The BB will be pulled and replaced with a Zone lift to allow for some real capabilites with the tires. A 50" LED Light bar will be mounted across the windshield, the one I'm ordering includes a wireless remote and bluetooth capability for an android phone, also will be hard wired into a switch. I'll modify a JK A-Pillar switch mount to fit in the Jeep for the additional lights. Two 7" HID spot lights will be mounted to base of the A-Pillars, hard wired to a switch in the pod. I'll be installing a Protofab4x4 Rocksolid Pre-Runner bumper, which will be modified to accomodate two 5" flush mounted LED flood lights for fog lights. The bumper will be bed lined from a local company called Tough Line, along with the gray cladding and rear bumper on the Jeep itself. The CSI 8500 will be installed on the bumper, along with a CSI wireless kit, and a Factor 55 Prolink in red to finish it off. Two 9" HID Spot lights will be mounted centered on the top of the pre-runner bar, and two 7" HID Flood lights will be mounted next to the 9" lights. I'll also be installing a CSI wireless kit for the lights, hooked to the 9" Spots and 7" Floods.

Phase 3 (Upgrading Hardware)
1) Iron Rock Off Road Front Critical Path Long Arm Kit
2) Iron Rock Off Road Rear Critical Path Long Arm Kit
3) Iron Rock Off Road Front Driveshaft Conversion w/Driveshaft
4) Iron Rock Off Road Hack 'n Tap w/Driveshaft
5) JKS Quick Swaybar Disconnects
6) JKS Adjustable Track Bar
-The overall plan is for 6.5" of lift and 35's, but that cannot be acheived without some upgrades to the suspension. I'll be installing these step by step one at a time, but in the end the Jeep will be pretty solid for all kinds of wheeling.

Phase 4 (Trail Ready)
1) Powertrax Rear Locker
2) Bushwacker Cut Out Flares
3) 35x12.50x17 General Grabber Red LettersSEE POST 12
4) Corbeau Moab Spice Leather w/Seatbelts
-At this point I should be ready to start taking this thing out to some pretty extreme places, such as Moab or the Rubicon. I've got some pretty nasty trails to test everything out here, so before calling myself ready for some long trips across state lines I'll be testing local. I'll be installing a Powertrax rear locker in the rear, along with some Bushwacker Cut Out Flares to allow for extra clearance, and replacing the BFG's with some 35x12.50x17 Red Letter Grabber's. The front seats in my Jeep are torn, so at this point I'll throw in some Corbeau Moab's in Spice color leather, along with 2 harnesses.

Phase 5 (Final Adjustments)
1) Iron Rock Off Road 6.5" Front & Rear Coils
2) Fox 2.0 Shocks
3) Protofab4x4 Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier & w/Jerry Can Holder
4) 5" Flush LED Flood Lights Pair
5) Garvin Wilderness RackSEE POST 12
6) 4" LED Flood Lights
7) Iron Rock Off Road Premium Rock Sliders
8) Odd's & Ends
-This should be the final stage for the Jeep. Pulling the Zone coils and replacing with full Iron Rock 6.5" Coils. I'll be installing the Protofab rear bumper and tire carrier with jerry can holder. I'll be modifying the jerry can holder to allow a hi-lift jack to be installed, and also installing another pair of 5" flush LED flood lights to match the front, then having Tough Line coat it to match the front bumper and side cladding, also will be having the Bushwacker Cut Out's lined as well. I want to install a Garvin Wilderness Rack on the roof, with a pair of 4" LED Flood lights on each side of the rack, then an axe and shovel mounted on each side. I'm thinking about modifying the rack or building some kind of box to install in the front of it, something weatherproof where I can keep tools and supplies locked up safe. To finish the look off, I'll be throwing on a pair of Iron Rock's premium sliders for side protection from the rocks. From here it'll be just small minor upgrades, such as exhaust, stereo, skid plates, etc.

Phase 6 (Full Rock Crawler)
-This phase will begin once I have another DD to drive and this strictly becomes a play toy. I'll upgrade the axle shaft's to some chromoly shafts, regear, build a full truss kit for the Dana 30 and Dana 35, ARB air locker for the front, possibly full cage inside, and lots of other stuff. This is looking far into the future.

I'm also going to add from here that I do work in an Off Road Shop, so although overkill on a lot of stuff (lights for example), a lot of this is going to be for show at my work. We also get involved in a lot of the events and shows around the valley here, so the more attention it gets, the better.

So, let the fun begin.

Here's what we're starting with.

AS OF 10/27 THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS

Nightmares is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #2
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Here's the breakdown of the phases for all eyes to see.

PHASE ONE

COMPLETE
SEE POST 22

COMPLETE
SEE POST 41

CANCELLED

PHASE TWO

CANCELLED
SEE POST 25

CANCELLED

PHASE THREE

Unread 09-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #3
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

PHASE FOUR

CANCELLED

PHASE FIVE

CANCELLED

TAKEN FROM POST 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmares View Post
So I'll throw an update everyone's way.

1) POST 1 ORIGINAL LIST UPDATES: On the Garvin Wilderness Rack, I recently saw one around town and was slightly disappointed. For the cost sake of things, I can't justify putting one on my Jeep. So, I'm changing the lineup to a Curt rack with the extension. I've also decided to eliminate the rear tire carrier, and just keep the 5th tire in the rack. I'll make a tie down for it using some threaded rod and a lug nut. Make it come down and hook onto a bar on the roof rack, then tighten down with a lug nut. Basic, but effective. I'm going to eliminate the 7" flood lights on the bumper and stick with just the 9" spots, and I already own a pair of 4" flood HID's so the 7" spots on the A-Pillars will be swapped to those, leaving just the 5" flush LED's in the bumper and the 50" LED light bar left. I have also decided to run some 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers in the future rather than the General Grabbers. I've decided to not run 35's for the simply reason of I don't need it that big. 33's with the cut out's on a 6.5" lift will allow me to fully articulate and not worry about rubbing.

2) Custom Features: When out wheeling with just my family, my wife tends to not want to get out, meaning in most situation I won't have a spotter. After checking prices, I've decided that adding a camera system on the Jeep would actually benefit me. I've located one I can get through my work that comes with a standard license plate camera, along with 2 small camera's as well. Comes with a 5" monitor that I figured I could find a way to mount on top of the dash, then throw one camera under each of the corners of the front bumper, then the rear backup camera in the back. This is an idea I've been playing with for a few months, but now something else has come up into the plans. I have a friend here in town who's crazy into stereo's. This weekend I was out with him in his truck, and noticed the stereo he has now. It's a touchscreen...with 4.1 android on it. This got me thinking. I can eliminate the top monitor and plug into this stereo, as well as have some apps designed to accomodate the camera's (features such as zoom, record, snapshot, etc.) I was also thinking, what if from here I have some more apps designed for the trails? Like side angles, back angles, compass, etc. Also, the 50" LED light bar I'm installing can be controlled by either a wireless remote, or an Android phone, meaning the stereo could control the light bar, which obviously how would that not be cool? So a double din touchscreen Android stereo is now added into the plans. Plus, a DVD player for the kids on the highway, or even a hotspot on the stereo from my phone and netflix for the kids around town would be a cool bonus.

3) Not sure if I've added this for everyone here to know or not, but before my wife and I had kids we used to do a lot of Overlanding. I used to have a 98 Suburban that was lifted on some 35's, and we'd spend days out exploring the Owhyee Mountains, Sawtooth Mountains, etc. My Suburban had a lot more room than this Jeep does, so I was able to keep a pop up canopy in the back and we could spend hours with shade when needed. A pop up would take up an incredible amount of room in the WJ, which means, of course, I have to get fancy. I went back and forth between the 2000 and the 1250 ARB Awnings, as the 1250 would be more mobile (either side of the Jeep or even the backside), and it would also be able to be easily removed. Then I figured, they're cheap enough ($200 a piece ain't bad), why not do a full setup? Going to do two of the 2000 awnings and one of the 1500 awnings. Plan is to run the Mosquito room on the side of the Jeep for one of the 2000's, Touring room on the corner for the second 2000, and then the windbreaker on the back on the 1250.

As before, here's some fancy photo's.

Stereo

Roof Rack

ARB Touring Room

ARB Mosquito Net

ARB 1250 & 2000

Du-Ha Tote

Peak Cooler/Warmer

Here's what I was talking about with the canopies. Attatching the 2000 to the driver's side, the 1250 to the rear, then the second 2000 secured to the other canopies.

TAKEN FROM POST 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmares View Post
I'll also throw in a few more plans I've decided on doing. I covered suspension and some interior/electrical, but figured I'll throw my whole order sheet on here too.

Performance upgrades:
1) Superchips Traildash
2) Superchips Traildash Pod
3) K&N Cold Air Intake
4) Borla Catback Exhaust
-Overall, I'm actually very impressed with the power of my 4.0 considering I come from a long line of V8 vehicles. Having 2 very young daughter's has also killed my speed demon nature, so performance wise I'm not really looking for fast, just economical with enough power to do what I need. I've already installed the Superchips Flashpaq, and to be honest, a little disappointed with the features. First off, I cannot adjust tire size, and second, my best economy is when it's set to "Performance 91" octane. "Performance 87" I didn't notice squat with, performance wise there was no change and gas mileage wise I noticed a small drop. The economy tune did nothing, I didn't feel a loss of power nor any change in gas mileage. The Performance 91 I've got a noticeably peppier engine, and I went from averaging 17-18 to averaging 19-20 miles to the gallon. However, I don't even know if the tune did anything, or if it's just the 91 octane vs the 87. My suggestion to people considering it is to not bother if you have a similar setup to mine. I'm trying to find more info for the Superchips Traildash. According to Superchips website, it's saying for JK only, but the more I research it's stating for all Jeeps from 98 to current. I'm assuming it's another "will work with other Jeeps, but not all features will work," which I'm already aware of the fact that I won't be able to "lock" my differentials or any of those other cool features. But, according to some other info I found, it can adjust tire size on the WJ's which is my main concern. Also claiming a boost of 24 horses and 18 foot pounds, but the Flashpaq claimed something similar. I guess I'll just wait and see, maybe call Superchips and confirm with them that it will work for my application rather than go by what I've read with the Flashpaq. I ordered a Dash Pod for a 03-06 Wrangler for now to hold my GPS that I'm going to modify if needed to fit, so if I ever decide to go through with the Traildash, i already have the mount. As far as the K&N, I could care less if I notice anything or not. Just not having to worry about replacing an air filter every other oil change is worth it to me. And then the Borla exhaust. I've spent hours on Youtube listening to all the different exhaust systems the video's had to offer, and I finally settled with the Borla. Flowmaster had too much of a rasp at high RPM's (in other words, sounds like a 6 cylinder someone is trying to make sound like a V8). I don't care if I sound like a V8, I just want something that sounds mean through all ranges of RPM's. Flowmaster and Magnaflow both sound raspy at high RPM's, and I don't have the want or need to put some cheap dynamax or auto parts special on my Jeep. I can get the Borla catback for ~$500 and install it myself, get the sound I want, and not sound like every other vehicle on the road. No offense to members here who run Flowmaster, I don't want highschooler's complimenting me on how my Jeep sounds "badass" when I get on it. I remember when i was in high school, cars back then I though sounded great....don't.

Armor/Recovery Upgrades:
1) Iron Rock HD Tie Rod
2) Iron Rock Transfer Case Skit Plate & Drop Kit
3) Iron Rock High Clearance Transmission Crossmember
4) Rugged Ridge Differential Guards
5) Warn Premium Shackle's
6) Warn Premium Winch Hook
7) Warn Premium Snatch Block
-Pretty self explanatory here. More protection from rocks and trails. A lot stronger recovery parts so I don't have to fight with broken chinese shackle's.

That's pretty much it. Here's some more fun pictures for reference.

Unread 09-11-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
OrvisAM
1999 WJ 

i like the plan! gonna be one bad rig when its all said and done! check out my 99 WJ build! being built on an extreme budget
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/9...udget-2696450/
Unread 09-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
SAVRICH
1985 CJ7 

That's gonna look good when it's done. Best of luck!
SAVRICH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2014, 11:38 PM   #6
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Thanks guys. I was originally in the market for a JKU, considering i have 2 young daughters still in car seats and the 4 doors were ideal for loading and unloading them, but of course it's that time of year where they sell like crazy for insane prices. I almost pulled the trigger on an 07 Rubicon with about 12k invested into it, but i found this one for cheap. Mine has had a little over $3500 invested into repairs and rebuilds over the last few years, with receipts to prove it. Plus, no car payment, which is perfect for me, as now i can throw money into it building it, rather then paying it off the next 5 years.
Unread 09-12-2014, 04:39 PM   #7
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Starting a part of Phase One tonight. Woke up this morning, driver's rear tire of the Jeep was almost flat. Milked it to a gas station and got tire pumped up, drove it almost 20 miles to my parents' house to drop off the kids. Driver's rear tire was again low, so I borrowed my brother's truck to get to work today. Tomorrow I have to head out to New Plymouth (100 mile round trip) for the Big Nasty Hill Climb, and I'm not going to risk it on a donut tire and I'd rather not make the drive at 10 miles to the gallon in my pickup. So tonight I'll try to pull the bumper and trim to fit the Rubicon wheels and tires. I'll update tonight with my findings.
Unread 09-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #8
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Awh shoot guys. I think something fell off

I was going to try to fit the tires last night, but my truck was at home and i had no way to drive two vehicles to my parents house to start the work. Our shop at work was filled with vehicles, so no option there. I might grab them tomorrow and try to get them on. I just drove my truck today out too the event in New Plymouth.
Unread 09-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #9
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Tires won't clear with the damaged apron, I'll have to find a way to pull it out or cut it off. In the meantime, I had my work patch the bad tire. Probably won't last much longer, but gives me time to figure out how to get the Rubicon wheels and tires on.

Bit of good news, I found a limited bumper and replacement headlight at the junk yard today. Looks a lot better. When i get the bb on and fix the apron, I'll trim out the fog lights and send it over to get the front bumper, side cladding and rear bumper bed lined. I actually hate that it's color matched and not gray, but it was this or green.

Unread 09-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #10
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Had to grab some poser pics. I didn't plan on doing an OEM bumper back on it, but I have to wait till tax season before i can afford that Protofab bumper. 6 months is a long time to drive something ugly, and this bumper was only 50 bucks at the pick a part.

Unread 09-22-2014, 09:45 AM   #11
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Saw a Garvin rack over the weekend on a Jeep in a parking lot. Overall, actually, not too impressed. I was thinking it was on a larger scale, but it's really not that big. So, to save some money, I've routed to just go with the Curt rack and extension. For less than $200 my cost, can't beat that. My wife also has an 08 Escape that we use for road trips, so being able to swap it back and forth between these two makes more rounded for our needs, rather than something permanently mounted to just mine.
Unread 09-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #12
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

So I'll throw an update everyone's way.

1) POST 1 ORIGINAL LIST UPDATES: On the Garvin Wilderness Rack, I recently saw one around town and was slightly disappointed. For the cost sake of things, I can't justify putting one on my Jeep. So, I'm changing the lineup to a Curt rack with the extension. I've also decided to eliminate the rear tire carrier, and just keep the 5th tire in the rack. I'll make a tie down for it using some threaded rod and a lug nut. Make it come down and hook onto a bar on the roof rack, then tighten down with a lug nut. Basic, but effective. I'm going to eliminate the 7" flood lights on the bumper and stick with just the 9" spots, and I already own a pair of 4" flood HID's so the 7" spots on the A-Pillars will be swapped to those, leaving just the 5" flush LED's in the bumper and the 50" LED light bar left. I have also decided to run some 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers in the future rather than the General Grabbers. I've decided to not run 35's for the simply reason of I don't need it that big. 33's with the cut out's on a 6.5" lift will allow me to fully articulate and not worry about rubbing.

2) Custom Features: When out wheeling with just my family, my wife tends to not want to get out, meaning in most situation I won't have a spotter. After checking prices, I've decided that adding a camera system on the Jeep would actually benefit me. I've located one I can get through my work that comes with a standard license plate camera, along with 2 small camera's as well. Comes with a 5" monitor that I figured I could find a way to mount on top of the dash, then throw one camera under each of the corners of the front bumper, then the rear backup camera in the back. This is an idea I've been playing with for a few months, but now something else has come up into the plans. I have a friend here in town who's crazy into stereo's. This weekend I was out with him in his truck, and noticed the stereo he has now. It's a touchscreen...with 4.1 android on it. This got me thinking. I can eliminate the top monitor and plug into this stereo, as well as have some apps designed to accomodate the camera's (features such as zoom, record, snapshot, etc.) I was also thinking, what if from here I have some more apps designed for the trails? Like side angles, back angles, compass, etc. Also, the 50" LED light bar I'm installing can be controlled by either a wireless remote, or an Android phone, meaning the stereo could control the light bar, which obviously how would that not be cool? So a double din touchscreen Android stereo is now added into the plans. Plus, a DVD player for the kids on the highway, or even a hotspot on the stereo from my phone and netflix for the kids around town would be a cool bonus.

3) Not sure if I've added this for everyone here to know or not, but before my wife and I had kids we used to do a lot of Overlanding. I used to have a 98 Suburban that was lifted on some 35's, and we'd spend days out exploring the Owhyee Mountains, Sawtooth Mountains, etc. My Suburban had a lot more room than this Jeep does, so I was able to keep a pop up canopy in the back and we could spend hours with shade when needed. A pop up would take up an incredible amount of room in the WJ, which means, of course, I have to get fancy. I went back and forth between the 2000 and the 1250 ARB Awnings, as the 1250 would be more mobile (either side of the Jeep or even the backside), and it would also be able to be easily removed. Then I figured, they're cheap enough ($200 a piece ain't bad), why not do a full setup? Going to do two of the 2000 awnings and one of the 1500 awnings. Plan is to run the Mosquito room on the side of the Jeep for one of the 2000's, Touring room on the corner for the second 2000, and then the windbreaker on the back on the 1250.

As before, here's some fancy photo's.

Stereo

Camera System (Wife want's the monitor installed on her car. Just an audio video monitor, so we can hook up a DVD player and play in her car for road trips)

Roof Rack

ARB Touring Room

ARB Mosquito Net

ARB 1250 & 2000

Du-Ha Tote

Peak Cooler/Warmer

Here's what I was talking about with the canopies. Attatching the 2000 to the driver's side, the 1250 to the rear, then the second 2000 secured to the other canopies.

Unread 10-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #13
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

IGNORE THIS POST, SEE POST 21

So I pulled the tires off my truck that's for sale right now, and after looking at them and comparing them I might end up putting them on the Jeep instead of the Rubicon wheels. Main reason for doing this is I eventually want to go with some 0 offset wheels, and I have had bad experiences with wheel spacers. I figure I can put my Mastercraft tires on my stock wheels (I might paint them black to clean them up from all the road rash on them), then in a few months put some new wheels on it when I do a 4" lift. My tires are 285/75r16 but they're pretty small, actually almost identical to the 255/75r17 BFG's on the Rubicon wheels. Biggest difference is the Mastercraft's are about a half inch wider than the BFG, but that's about it. Height wise they're almost identical.

Plus I can order the lift if I sell the wheels and tires back to my boss, so that's where I'm sitting now.
Unread 10-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #14
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

IGNORE THIS POST, ASIDE FROM THE LIFT BEING ORDERED AND BUMPER CUT OUT

Sold the Rubicon wheels and tires back to my boss, went ahead and ordered a 2" BDS lift with the 5500 series shocks. I'm going to install my 285/75r16 Mastercrafts on the Jeep, already trimmed the fog lights out of the bumper and I'm considering following the Bushwacker instructions on cutting the fenders and quarters if needed. Lift should hopefully be here by this weekend so I can install it, then come Monday I want to have my tires pulled off the Jeep so I can prep and paint the wheels black, then install the 285's and put them on hopefully by Wednesday.

Here's the bumper. I'm going to clean up the backside with black paint, then bed line the bumper's and cladding hopefully sometime next week as well.

Here's the tires I'm putting on.

Unread 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #15
Nightmares
1999 WJ 

Got the tracking number on the lift. Won't be here until next Monday, which means installation next weekend. Already have the first true outing planned. Going on a run with my work with some reps from Warn and a few other manufacturer's out in the Owyee Mountains as long as there's no snow out there. If there is snow, trip will be re-routed to Idaho City. Should be a good fun time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.