Newbie to Forum with 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Saraha - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Newbie to Forum with 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Saraha

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 09-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Ronacolada

Newbie to Forum with 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Saraha

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ron and I live in Leonardtown, MD. I've wanted a jeep my whole life and decided to take the plunge on the Unlimited.

I just added the Rugged Ridge Bumper and winch over the weekend. We'll be putting a 4" SuperLift on it next weekend and larger tires later this month. I'm really exciting about the end result.

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4X4
Automatic
MyGIG
Rugged Ridge Bumper with Stainless Steel Add-ons
WARN 9.5ti Winch

Going up 4 inches and to either 33 or 35 tires. Haven't decided yet. I'm looking forward to posting more and getting to know you guys!

Ronacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
authorizedxj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

the armor all is blinding me

other than that its gonna look badass dude!
authorizedxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.