New Yellow Sport Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > New Yellow Sport Owner

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.comAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 05-06-2004, 08:45 PM   #1
diesel6304

New Yellow Sport Owner

I've been a Jeep owner for just under 2 months now and I completely love this vehicle. It is the funnest vehicle I've ever driven and I haven't even taken it off road yet! I'm going away to college in the fall so I don't have much disposable income to lift it up and do some fun stuff so I might just do some light off-roading with it at most. I can't afford to break anything yet haha.

But anyway here is the link to the gallery of pics. Hope you guys like it.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/die...bum?.dir=/3a23

diesel6304 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2004, 07:47 AM   #2
01Sport
2002 WJ 

Looks good.

Is it you that really likes the yellow or was it the previous owner?

Sold:
2001 TJ Sport :(
01Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2004, 08:52 AM   #3
Jeepxj96

Lookin good, I dont see to many yellow Jeeps like ours drivin around Good luck with your Jeep, and get it muddy!!!

Bob
Unread 05-13-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
diesel6304

Ah I do like the yellow I think it's unique on a vehicle but the main reason I did a lot of the interior work was just to give it a cooler look inside. I wanted to get it looking custom and add some trim to it. I'm done right now with things, so once I start working again in the summer I'm going to get some odds and ends for teh outside.
diesel6304 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2004, 09:59 PM   #5
DancingQueen

Nice yellow jeep...way to get yellow happy!

[B][color=yellow]*Yellow Jeep Member #3*[/color]
02 TJ Sport, 3.5 RE SF, DT3000,
[FONT=verdana][COLOR=magenta]All Girls Jeep Club Member #3[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
DancingQueen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.