New Jeep owner - WJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > New Jeep owner - WJ build

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 11-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

High School WJ build

Hey guys! I am 16 years old so this is my first Jeep and first car in general so I figured that I would start a build thread over here showing the history and progress of my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4.

This is the day that I got it. All shiny and perfect, them I went strait to the closest trail to break her in

My first ever time stuck:

I joined a local Jeep club and now wheel with them:

I got some Falken Rocky Mountains ATs in 245/75/16. They totally changed the look of the Jeep:

Then I decided to work on my photography:

Then I discovered mud

I also have a Uniden CB radio that I have to get installed, but that will have to come when I get some free time. Future plans include a 4 inch lift and some 265/75/16 MTR Kevlars

Last edited by DrGrand; 12-03-2011 at 08:20 PM..
DrGrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

I forgot that I had videos of this thing haha. Here are the videos of my WJ and of our Jeep Club

DrGrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Well guys, I went wheeling again but this time with a little carnage. I will let the pics do the talking haha:

Unread 12-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Nosights
2000 WJ 

Keep up the good work! You joined a club, have gone wheeling, got a few bruises and all on a stock WJ...LOVE IT! Good to see another youngster getting into the sport.
Nosights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

where r you wheeling at? looks like fun. i posted over in another thread but if you want to do a meetup let me know i live in alpharetta

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
where r you wheeling at? looks like fun. i posted over in another thread but if you want to do a meetup let me know i live in alpharetta
Just look up the "North Georgia Jeepers" club. We wheel all over in the north ga area. Great group of people to wheel with and it is a free club

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.