New to the Jeep life - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > New to the Jeep life

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 04-21-2004, 07:56 AM   #1
Huebie

New to the Jeep life

I bought my 1999 Jeep in January and have been fascinated with the Jeep community ever since. When I bought it it only had 29K on it and not one scratch anywhere. I was one of those guys that told my wife when I bought it that I will just drive it and not put any money into it. Three months later and a couple of improvements and now she is telling me it needs lifted! So far I have installed a new head unit and all new speakers, new Eagle 589 wheels and 31" Mud King Xt tires. Future plans include a 2"BB and new front bumper. Thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts and answered so many questions I have had.

Before:

Now:

Unread 04-21-2004, 10:33 AM   #2
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huebie
Before:

Now:

Links dont work.

Prob cant link externally to your site.
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.