new custom flowmaster exhaust - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-27-2010, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
jeepin-gheenoe
2005 LJ Wrangler 

new custom flowmaster exhaust

just put a Flowmaster 40series muffler on the jeep with a custom crome side exit exhuast tip.let me know what you think!

YouTube - Wrangler 4.0 FlowMaster 40 series

also...the kinda rattling sound is cause my cats starting to go bad..

2005 Wrangler LJ (patriot blue with matching body&fenders like a sahara), auto, D44 rear Limited Slip Diff, D30front open, 3.73, 1 1/2inch RC spacer lift, K&N CAI, 31/10.50 kelly safari tsr A/T's, custom grill guard, warn 3700 winch, 5" KC Apollo long range lights, 1500watt SSL amp pushing a 12 inch kicker CRV sub, Flowmaster 40seriers muffler with custom side exit crome tip and lots of CROME!

Have an LJ and need a hard top...clicky here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check out my Jeep and my Gheenoe in
actoin on my youtube Channel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTJ View Post
While we're at it lets sue the pants off 'em for ever considering using the dana 35!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJorange View Post
Your Jeep is a real work horse man! Seems like ive seen at least one picture of it on every page of this forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-06-2010, 11:59 AM
stumpman1
1989 YJ Wrangler 

have same one on my yj and love it
post #3 of 3 Old 09-06-2010, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
jeepin-gheenoe
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I love mine to, its the perfect ballance of being quit when im in O/D but a growl when i get on it a bit.

Like i say I may not win in a race but ill sure sound good trying!

2005 Wrangler LJ (patriot blue with matching body&fenders like a sahara), auto, D44 rear Limited Slip Diff, D30front open, 3.73, 1 1/2inch RC spacer lift, K&N CAI, 31/10.50 kelly safari tsr A/T's, custom grill guard, warn 3700 winch, 5" KC Apollo long range lights, 1500watt SSL amp pushing a 12 inch kicker CRV sub, Flowmaster 40seriers muffler with custom side exit crome tip and lots of CROME!

Have an LJ and need a hard top...clicky here!

Check out my Jeep and my Gheenoe in
actoin on my youtube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTJ View Post
While we're at it lets sue the pants off 'em for ever considering using the dana 35!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJorange View Post
Your Jeep is a real work horse man! Seems like ive seen at least one picture of it on every page of this forum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.