New 94 YJ owner - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > New 94 YJ owner

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-27-2011, 05:47 AM   #61
95riograndeman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well just wanted to say thank you. You were right and thanks to you, My jeep looks great with the 4" RC Lift and the 32" tires. I made a little build thread if you want to check it out. Its called "Just Enough....For Now" I appreciate all of your thoughts in my journey to making my dream jeep.

Unread 01-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #62
Drakeslayer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

fog light feedback

I didn't see where you did a "permanent" fix for the fog light shining into the cab. You might try masking off the lights at the edge of the electrical tape you installed then "painting" the area covered with the electrical tape with "liqued electrical tape" to block the stray light. Then pull the masking tape. This leaves a nice looking straight edge to the repair in a more permanent fashion than black tape.
Drakeslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #63
irish_loveAWD
Green Newbie

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeslayer View Post
I didn't see where you did a "permanent" fix for the fog light shining into the cab. You might try masking off the lights at the edge of the electrical tape you installed then "painting" the area covered with the electrical tape with "liqued electrical tape" to block the stray light. Then pull the masking tape. This leaves a nice looking straight edge to the repair in a more permanent fashion than black tape.
I haven't made that permanent fix yet. That is a really good idea, and I'll keep that in mind when I do. The electrical tape has been holding up extremely well, so I never think about it. Honestly, I've probably used them three times (if even that many) in the last year, so I'm not in a hurry.

White Jeep Club Member #711
IRISH CLUB #77
Old Jeep Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Hippies are stupid.
irish_loveAWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #64
95riograndeman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Any updates?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.