Newby's Guide #1 Warn 8000 Winch Install on Stock bumper.
1) Organise your work area and find out that you dont have the torx 55, tidy up and go buy the torx55 and then Organise your work area for a sweet second time then you'll have this- 30 minutes
2) Throw the instructions in the Bin (trash) and start screwing stuff together.
3)Just like this remove the plastic swaybar 'jeep' housing
3a) This is zippidy-do-dar easy
4) line everything up and spend 45 minutes of pain, pushing, moving, and crying while screwing the thing down...
4a) to find that the fairleed isnt screwed - and that you cant do it with the winch attached....
5) Start from step one ... which should have been fix the fairleed to the winch plate. Attach everything ... 45 minutes later we have:
6) Feed the wires - under and over to the battery. connect the wires to their respective points on the winch.. bish-bash-bosh, love it, 15 minutes later we have:
1x Warn 8000 winch
1x Warn Winch plate
1x patience of a saint