Need help with new Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Need help with new Jeep

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 06-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
scoutermike
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Need help with new Jeep

Will be picking up a new 10th ann. Rubicon tomorrow and wanted to get going on mods right away. Problem is my choices. I want to go with 35's but the books say it won't fit on a 7 1/2" stock rims and I really like tose rims on the Jeep. I can't seem to find any tire that will fit. Has anyone had any experience using a 35/12.5R17 on a 7 1/2" rim? Otherwise, I will have to sell the tire and rims and go with aftermarket. Probably the AEV Pintler bead lock.

2013 4dr Rubicon 10th-AEV 3 1/2" Lift, AEV Beadlocks, Goodyear 35X12 1/2R17 MT/R's, TeraFlex HD tire carrier, Maximus winch & mount, Yukon 4.88's, SPOD, Trucklite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually's spot & flood. Magnuson Supercharger on the way.
scoutermike is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.