Nate's Jeep - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Nate's Jeep

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #61
ChitwnGrnJP
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
Running without a rear bumper looks pretty sweet. I want a company to step up the the plate and just offer a flat plate with a frame tie in kit used to bolt d-ring tabs to. When I first saw Blaine's pics of the rear bumper I thought that was what they were doing, but I was mistaken.

Go bumperless, it looks pretty cool.

TNT Customs makes this. I was gonna go this route along with their tire carrier but got a good deal on the warn tire carrier knock off.

Heres a link to that bumper:

TJ/LJ/YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 03-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #62
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitwnGrnJP View Post
TNT Customs makes this. I was gonna go this route along with their tire carrier but got a good deal on the warn tire carrier knock off.

Heres a link to that bumper:

TJ/LJ/YJ Rear Bumper
I do like that however i don't think im going back to running a spare, i like th cb antenna mount, id like to know who makes a kit that you can mount to the stock rear bumper that you can mount a hi-lift strait up w/o relying a on a tire carrier, i see 4wd makes a really nice product for the jk using the factory bumper as a stand to sit it on, then has a brace to wrap around it towards the top.

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #63
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Here are few from today with me messing around, i took the whole sway bar off, sanded it down now i need to paint it up.

Unread 03-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #64
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nice pics
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #65
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, tomorrow i need to put the sway bar back on, man that thing needed some work, then im going to shoot some clays at the range.

Unread 03-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #66
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

got off the phone today with Gerald from SAVVY, what a great guy, i strongly think im going with his GTS. If i don't then it will be a KILBY for sure.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #67
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

Your build thread took off pretty fast man! Love what you have done to your Jeep so far. I wasn't a big fan of black grills on light colored Jeeps, or any Jeeps for that matter, but yours works. Maybe I should do that to mine sometime in the near future?..

4.7L Powertech V8 l Iron Rock Offroad 3" Suspension Lift l Bilstein 5125 Shocks l Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizer l 17x8 Unique Steel Wheels l LT255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM l Kevins Offroad Transfer Case Skid l Kevins Offroad Roof Rack Tire Carrier l Hella 500 Black Magic

http://ddoffroad.com
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #68
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

So i have made up my mind the next two things i will be getting are going to be PSC Access Army Rockers and Blaine's/Gerald's GTS. Now to find me da CASH!

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #69
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

Noice! Those PSC rockers are wicked. They should look awesome on your Jeep.

4.7L Powertech V8 l Iron Rock Offroad 3" Suspension Lift l Bilstein 5125 Shocks l Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizer l 17x8 Unique Steel Wheels l LT255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM l Kevins Offroad Transfer Case Skid l Kevins Offroad Roof Rack Tire Carrier l Hella 500 Black Magic

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #70
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtank99 View Post
Your build thread took off pretty fast man! Love what you have done to your Jeep so far. I wasn't a big fan of black grills on light colored Jeeps, or any Jeeps for that matter, but yours works. Maybe I should do that to mine sometime in the near future?..
Thanks, and for the grill it was a big step, bc there is no turning back but with the small nicks after 9 years it needed some work, least now it is easier to fix in the cash of a rock rash. Secondly none seems to be doing it so i wanted a different but unique look, id say go for it, i can't see it looking bad on yours, in fact it might make it stand out some more. I have to get some body color rattle can metallic silver form MOPAR and do my lower door hinges, taking the doors on and off shows the wear unfortunalty. but the upside to all this, it's a Jeep.

Unread 03-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #71
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

So tomorrow im going Skeet shooting again, then id like to trim off 1" of plastic off the rear flares that i have been procrastinating for like 4 months now. id like to get rid of those Rugged ridge or Smittybilt "fake rockers" but ill be left with a few small holes, i may just wait until i get "real" rockers.

Unread 03-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #72
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

Yeah the door hinges dont stand out too much, only when you look closely. But true, what would you expect from a 10 year old Jeep.

Another reason I would consider doing the same grille work to mine...even though you can't see it, is because my grille is pretty nicked up too.

Unread 03-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #73
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtank99 View Post
Yeah the door hinges dont stand out too much, only when you look closely. But true, what would you expect from a 10 year old Jeep.

Another reason I would consider doing the same grille work to mine...even though you can't see it, is because my grille is pretty nicked up too.
Normal people can't see it up close nor do they care but, to guys like me and you , well you know. I did my door hinges the lower part 2 years ago and they held up fine, i kinda like them off color makes for an easy touch up, but i hate the fact my jeep is getting older, she ain't like a new one, but i try, since im still in college, but when i graduate in a year, stand back and stare in AWW

Unread 03-10-2010, 04:53 AM   #74
BeepTheJeep

I like your jeep. I want to ride it. Lol
BeepTheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #75
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeepTheJeep View Post
I like your jeep. I want to ride it. Lol
Thank you, that kind of sounded sexual, but it is a looker for sure.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.