My YJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My YJ build

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 11-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
x513x
1993 YJ Wrangler 

My YJ build

New to the forums, and new to jeeps! 94 YJ, has a 3" body lift, and 2 inch shackles up front. 35 x 13.5 x 15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, gutted interior. Since I have purchased it, I have Rhino lined the interior including floors, and door panels, Put in an Optima red top, removed a lot of chrome and stainless trim.

Yes it rubs, badly lol, but Im hopeing to remedy that with a 4" lift.

As far as I know my axles and gears are all stock, so, other than tires, its a stock build up that I am lookign forward to!

I look forward to hearing from youg uys, and building this thing up!

Photobucket

I will add mor epictures this weekend of it.

Let me know what you think!

x513x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
Noslackft
1982 CJ7 

Nice lookin' YJ you got there. I'm currently working on my 90'. Plan to Rhino liner the floor, but wouldn't mind a picture of yours if you don't mind.

Going to install a 4" lift as well. Keep us posted and welcome to the forum-I'm fairly new and you will truly fall in love with this place!
Noslackft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
x513x
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ill try to get pics posted up tomorrow if Ive got time!
x513x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
strhodes
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x513x View Post
New to the forums, and new to jeeps! 94 YJ, has a 3" body lift, and 2 inch shackles up front. 35 x 13.5 x 15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, gutted interior. Since I have purchased it, I have Rhino lined the interior including floors, and door panels, Put in an Optima red top, removed a lot of chrome and stainless trim.

Yes it rubs, badly lol, but Im hopeing to remedy that with a 4" lift.

As far as I know my axles and gears are all stock, so, other than tires, its a stock build up that I am lookign forward to!

I look forward to hearing from youg uys, and building this thing up!

Photobucket

I will add mor epictures this weekend of it.

Let me know what you think!
you could also try trimming your flares. gives you that little bit of space u need.
strhodes is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.