My TJ's build up. From when I bought it to how it sits now.. - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My TJ's build up. From when I bought it to how it sits now..

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #46
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

dont worry bout it kenbo...the man obvisouly has a chip on his shoulder

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #47
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
I do believe that I am the only Jeep with them (or at least one of the select few). Simply because they aren't really made for Jeeps. I share everything I do to my Jeep for the most part, but I also feel that if everyone shared ALL of their tricks, then nothing would be original. That would be like me handing over the dimensions of the rear bumper I made, just so a company could manufacture it and make money off of it. Just because I'm 20 doesn't mean that I'm naive. Nor does it mean that I am dumb for that matter.
I know they aren't for a Jeep. I have found several close lamps for bikes. I am willing to bet I can find them if I look long enough, but I figured you might be able to save me some time.

Thats cool...be that way, I hope someday I can return the favor.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #48
sparkeep
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Can I be the less attractive friend that also has a nice pair of headlights?

(Not AutoLoc BTW)
Toronto, ON, Canada

Last edited by sparkeep; 05-12-2009 at 07:54 PM..
sparkeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #49
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
dont worry bout it kenbo...the man obvisouly has a chip on his shoulder
Your right I do. Just wanted to know about some lights, not get into it with a couple college kids.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #50
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkeep View Post
Can I be the less attractive friend that also has a nice pair of headlights?

(Not AutoNik BTW)
Yeah man, those are sharp! I saw them in a magazine after I got mine. I didn't know where to get those, and I stumbled across mine.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #51
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Apparently so..... The whole Karma thing is true.... Although asking what kind of headlights I have isn't asking for help. Asking me how to change a headlight is asking for help. I would gladly explain to someone how to change a headlight. As for the whole "Why post it if your not going to tell everyone about it!?" I wanted to see what kind of reaction people had toward them. I feel that it is a pretty simple concept, yet clearly since I'm a dumb 20 year old it isn't.
Dont put words in my mouth, I never called you Dumb, I said you were naive to think your the only Jeeper sporting these headlamps.

Theres a whole lot of folks out there with Jeeps that have never logged onto JF. Pretty close minded to think that not one of them couldn't have these lights.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #52
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Apparently so..... The whole Karma thing is true.... Although asking what kind of headlights I have isn't asking for help. Asking me how to change a headlight is asking for help. I would gladly explain to someone how to change a headlight. As for the whole "Why post it if your not going to tell everyone about it!?" I wanted to see what kind of reaction people had toward them. I feel that it is a pretty simple concept, yet clearly since I'm a dumb 20 year old it isn't.
Yes, you would be HELPING me find out more about these headlamps, as opposed to me having to scour the web, so yes I consider that help.
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #53
sparkeep
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah man, those are sharp! I saw them in a magazine after I got mine. I didn't know where to get those, and I stumbled across mine.
I had to modify the wiring a lot to make these work decently. The way they work out of the box makes the signal not very noticeable. I had to change it to blink on-off instead of dim-bright. I see yours don't have this problem.
Toronto, ON, Canada
sparkeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #54
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, thats why I went with these lights. I use the inside LED strip for the running lights, and the outside for the blinkers. Worked out pretty well. I wish I could do both sides dim/bright, but it is what it is.
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #55
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well it takes two to tango, and arguments aren't one-sided. If you wanted to know about the lights then simply asking about them is usually a pretty good place to start. From my experience, disrespecting someone right off the bat is a good way to have them tell you to **** in your hat.
Yes it does. Probably should have started there, however...
I had read your stance on keeping it secret and not releasing details. You posted about the lights what 6 days ago or so? So why ask, you had already stated more than once you were keeping things hush hush, and if after 6 days you hadn't released any info why would you now when I ask?
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #56
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Damn... Seriously? You are cracking me for being 20, yet you are 29 and whine like a 7 year old girl who just had a doll taken from her. I wasn't trying to be an *** about the lights, but you are being flat out ridiculous. Stop your crying already. You clearly aren't a very mature 29 year old, and I'm done bickering with you. Good luck with your scouring, and happy wheeling.
And your like the little ****** bag kid who can't share. You didn't have to try, you just were!

Yah my wife says I need to grow up too! Just can't stand people like yourself. Enjoy being exclusive while it lasts. If someone can find me a set of these lights online, I'll buy myself and them a set too just to piss of kenbo.
Thanks for all your help. Only Hope I can return the favor.
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #57
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I dont think it would piss him off really..they are just lights..get over yourself

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #58
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
I dont think it would piss him off really..they are just lights..get over yourself
Ahh, if it does the least little bit it will be worth it. Maybe if I luck out it'll piss you off a bit too!
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:33 PM   #59
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

You find the lights, you deserve to tell everyone where to get them.
Unread 05-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #60
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry i dont get mad when people get nice things unlike someone here. You are 29 years old. act like it. I feel like i am your father right now. You are grounded for the next week.

no more...dont feed the troll

Quote:
-Zach

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.