Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My TJ Build

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TellicoTJ 
#1 ·

This is what I started with. Bone Stock. It went everywhere I pointed it but still it needed updating...

The first set of goodies. Do yourself a favor and get a spring compressor. Its so much safer and easier than using a pry bar, bottle jack and rachet straps..trust me.

After the 2.5" Rough Country Lift

Blacked out bezzles

New high lift and 31x10.5 ProComp MT's.

This is gonna be a expensive hobby :D

See less See more
#2 ·

Its not a real rhino lining. Its actually the elcheapo rattle can bed liner walmart sells.

#3 ·
Looks good so far. The only thing that is looking strange is the fact that you mounted your front shocks can-up. Many suggest running the rears can-up but I've not seen anything that says it's a good idea to run the fronts that way. But I do know that RC said they can run either way, it's just not something you see practiced very often.

#4 ·
Get the pics of the T-bar bracket install. If you haven't finished we can do it this coming up week!

#5 ·
I didnt get the t-bar bracket in. That thing is gonna be fun without air tools.... Instructions say you have to take the rear drivers side spring out and I really dont like that LOL

imped4now, can up is the only way you can mount those shocks because the shock doesnt have the same mounts on both ends and IMO it looks cooler with the can up :D

#7 ·
Gotta get seats or some decent lookin covers and my red on black interior will be done.

#8 ·
Sorry for the crappy pics. They are from my cell phone because my digi cam eats el cheapo batteries like crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.