My TJ Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My TJ Build

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My TJ Build

This is what I started with. Bone Stock. It went everywhere I pointed it but still it needed updating...

The first set of goodies. Do yourself a favor and get a spring compressor. Its so much safer and easier than using a pry bar, bottle jack and rachet straps..trust me.

After the 2.5" Rough Country Lift

Blacked out bezzles

New high lift and 31x10.5 ProComp MT's.

This is gonna be a expensive hobby

2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Its not a real rhino lining. Its actually the elcheapo rattle can bed liner walmart sells.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
Unread 12-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good so far. The only thing that is looking strange is the fact that you mounted your front shocks can-up. Many suggest running the rears can-up but I've not seen anything that says it's a good idea to run the fronts that way. But I do know that RC said they can run either way, it's just not something you see practiced very often.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Get the pics of the T-bar bracket install. If you haven't finished we can do it this coming up week!
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I didnt get the t-bar bracket in. That thing is gonna be fun without air tools.... Instructions say you have to take the rear drivers side spring out and I really dont like that LOL

imped4now, can up is the only way you can mount those shocks because the shock doesnt have the same mounts on both ends and IMO it looks cooler with the can up
Quote:
Unread 12-06-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I installed my rear t-bar bracket with the springs in.
bebout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #7
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Gotta get seats or some decent lookin covers and my red on black interior will be done.

Quote:
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry for the crappy pics. They are from my cell phone because my digi cam eats el cheapo batteries like crazy.
Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.