My tj! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My tj!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 04-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #91
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsuzki199 View Post
selling my nerf bars or steps whatever they are rugged ridge i was thinking about 200 is that a good price for a set of used ones for hardware and all?
I have seen them anywhere from $100-$200 depending on condition

Unread 04-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #92
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

fresh

my other ride... i have to many obsessions... tha moms just got rear ended in it going to pik up some parts for me for my new house i Just finally got done moving into. was planning to tear down the jeep and regear it here soon and lock the front till i could afford a axle swap but looks like that is going to be put on hold.... thinking about bringing out the sawzall and going t work on the fenders...
nofearsuzki199 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #93
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

about to take the windows out and head to the lake! should be getting my mtr's on in a week or two!
Unread 04-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #94
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

just found out this weekend maybe going to choccolocco mountain in jacksonville, al anyone going?
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #95
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

so is a rubicon dana 44 a true dane 44 is it bs? i have thought about finding on for the same year model as mine and throwing it in the front of mine for the time being till i can upgade to tons... will it bolt right up?????
Unread 04-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #96
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsuzki199 View Post
so is a rubicon dana 44 a true dane 44 is it bs? i have thought about finding on for the same year model as mine and throwing it in the front of mine for the time being till i can upgade to tons... will it bolt right up?????
Why the front? I have been looking into TJ Rubicon axles for awhile also becuase they are an easy direct replacement for what we already have. Im not sure if they are as strong as the old full width ones from trucks and wagoneers but they are a hell of a lot stronger than the Dana 30/35 combo. I was just curious why the front becuase I would look at replacing the rear D35before the front. It would be great to find front and rear but they are not easy to find
Unread 04-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #97
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

because for my year it had the option of 44 or 35 rear and whoever owned it first got the 44 rear... so i have a 44 rear and a 30 front.... and here in a couple of weeks im throwing 35's on it... and i haven't ever tested it out but i have heard a lot of people say that 35 will destroy my 30. but who knows i only wheel about once a month but since it has warmed up ill be going a lot more so i dont want to be stuck out in the woods.
i had been just thinking about throwing a lock right in the front or some type of locker for the time being but i haven't had any input
Unread 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #98
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You lucked out bro! Most of the mild build threads I have read through...(Im not a mechanic but I sit at a desk all day at work so I read ALOT of threads here lol) were running D44 or Ford 8.8 in rear with the stock D30 on 35's with no problems. I honestly havent heard many people having issues with the D30 in front, the weak link was always the D35 in rear which isnt a problem for you...If you are going to lock possibly look at getting upgraded axle shafts but other than that you shouldnt have much of a problem with 35s

OR.. you could just save up your money and go ahead and step up to tons and let me get that D44!!
Unread 04-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #99
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hahaha i hear ya! yeah i have read through quite a few myself i'm in college and it passes the time lol! yea i've kinda decided it will be cheaper for now to throw some 4.88's and a locker in both and just run er' till she blows! lol have you looked on craigslist in alabama if your from georgia? the is tons of them. i saw a waggy rear and front dana 44 for i think 350? but they was on his rig lol
Unread 04-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #100
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have seen a lot from waggys and full size but that would mean my lug pattern would change and since I cant weld I would have to pay to get mounts put on...plus Im not a mechanic so I really dont know what is a good find and whats garbage...mo money mo problems, a rubicon swap would be a hell of a lot easier haha
Unread 04-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #101
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hell yeah.. i fell ya lol my money funny with school and all... hell my money always funny hahaha. id wheel it until you had problems first though ya know. you ever ride anywhere in alabama?
Unread 04-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #102
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

jeep wouldn't crank this morning had to take the gf's maxima to class... came home switched a couple fuses and ended up flipping the horn and fuel pump relay and she started right up! the fuel pump relay had someone before me obviously try to take it off the wrong way with pliers and boogered it all up. problem fixed... for now. lol
Unread 04-26-2011, 09:18 PM   #103
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ready for finals to be over. i'm ready for the top to come off and be able to hit the trails without the stress of school for a weeke or two.
Unread 04-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #104
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Now instead of being broke from books you can be broke from gas! haha
Unread 04-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #105
snsedwards
2011 JK Wrangler 

Great lookin build so far man!
I helped a buddy put those fenders on his jk, Next step for him this summer is a ripp Super charger too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefro_97tj View Post
i wheel with that guy in the jk haha. we just put dynatrac pro rock 60s under it w/ rcv shafts and arbs. he runs 40 maxis creepy crawlers a ripp super charger and has more mods than you could think of.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.