My tj! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My tj!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Tweaks at JeepHutJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 10-18-2010, 01:24 AM   #31
kwkouki
2004 TJ Wrangler 

get rid of the side molding...and paint or pitch the nerf bar thingies. Ive never liked 17s on a jeep until now. great job on the lift bruv

kwkouki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #32
tanksoldier
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Really looking great. I'd ditch the chrome, but YMMV.

I agree the 17s look really good.

The Champion winch should be fine. Same Chinese company makes Smittybuilt or some such mid-range winch. The series wound motors are better than the permanent magnet type, Champions come in both types, but since it's free who cares? Run it until it burns out.

My 97 TJ looks like your before pics, now I have an idea what mine should look like.
tanksoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #33
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thanks! yeah ima end up ditchin the chrome and painting a few things as soon as i get my money right lol i had some saved up for some sliders and bumpers and stuff but i blew it on fixing it and alignment. owell just gives me something to keep my mind busy! prolly going with rokmen sliders and some flat fenders next. got some 35 mtr/k but waiting till these wear out wont be long!
nofearsuzki199 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #34
Skytard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Its looking great! keep up the awesome work man!
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #35
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

couple of jeeps and buggys i saw the other weekend at morris mountain... pretty nice rides. there was one built by btf there that i forgot to take pics of it was BAD A!

Unread 10-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #36
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

crappy cell pics but it's all i had lol
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #37
Full_Rut95
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I've heard of Morris Mountain and that Chocco place, but where exactly are they located. I live down in Crestview, FL and I'm looking to hit some trails once my TJ is finished.
Full_Rut95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #38
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

well morris mountain is in hollis, al and the other choccolocco is in jacksonville, al... i live like right in between both bout 3 mins from morris and 20 from chocoloc... you could hit both in one day if you liked but choccolocco mountain is HUGE!
Unread 10-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #39
Full_Rut95
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm looking for more "beginner" trails to start out with. I've still gotta drive my Jeep for now, so I don't wanna beat the **** out of it just yet. Which one do you like better?
Unread 10-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #40
BradfordGA
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have been wanting to go to Morris Mountain but didnt know how many of the trails I would be able to hit with my jeep without beating the hell out of it. It would take me about an hour to get there so I didnt wanna drive the distance and not be able to ride the trails. How many trails are you able to do in your rig with the current set up?
Unread 10-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #41
vtx531
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, I like the 17's. The ATs look kinda wimpy though on a tire that big.

MY JEEP
vtx531 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #42
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtx531 View Post
Hey, I like the 17's. The ATs look kinda wimpy though on a tire that big.
i have some 35" mtr/kevlar waiting till these are bare *** lol
Unread 10-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #43
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

morris mountain has a good bit of stuff there is enough to keep you busy for a day... i mean there is some easy and some stuff just for buggys like los primos.. wow but yeah the jeep wheels fine i can hold my own out there... i am in the same boat this is my DD so i dont wanna beat it up to bad either!
Unread 10-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #44
nofearsuzki199
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Rut95 View Post
I'm looking for more "beginner" trails to start out with. I've still gotta drive my Jeep for now, so I don't wanna beat the **** out of it just yet. Which one do you like better?
i haven't been able to make it out to chocc yet with school n all. I've heard it is insanely big like so many trails you can't hit them all in TWO days but they both have different levels of trails i like morris pretty good and they have events every other weekend it seems like lol but if you hit me up on here before yall go we can all make a ride
Unread 10-29-2010, 06:41 AM   #45
Full_Rut95
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good...mine is in the shop now getting a few odds and ins put on that I can't do with my work schedule. I'd like to wait til the end of hunting season, but I might just get the itch to get out there a little sooner.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.