~ My Savvy Jeep Build ~ - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > ~ My Savvy Jeep Build ~

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 11-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #61
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
How have you stayed married to that *******
That.....Highly Intelligent, Bright and Articulate Person, who kindness and generosity knows no bounds when it comes to helping other people, sometimes at a great cost to himself.

Sometimes people lie about who he is to hide their own incompetence and jealously. Seriously, he helped out a fabrication shop when they first started up, recommending equipment, tooling, and other things they would need to have a successful start up company and then he spent many hours patiently training the person on how to use the equipment, only to have them question every aspect of every product that he wanted produced. They just couldn't believe that somebody without a degree in engineering could possess such natural and intuitive engineering abilities, so they asked a person with an engineering degree if what my husband said was true and right before going forward, and the person with the degree would always agree with what my husband said. At that point the fabrication shop would produce what my husband wanted, grudgingly and always questioning his abilities. It got to the point where the fabrication shop thought that my husband was producing too many new products too fast, he told him to slow down, that nobody builds new products as fast as that, the shop owner told him it just wasn't right. The fabrication shop got so frustrated that they Banned my husband from ever setting foot in their shop again. The shop owner said that my husband was unprofessional, pushy and wanted new products produced too fast and done right. The shop owner was unprofessional, and he ostracized my husband because of his intelligence.

Can you imagine the frustration of having to deal with somebody who questions every little thing that you say? Or having to explain in detail every thought only to have the person not believe you?

I have many more stories like the one above and I believe in Karma!

It is easy for people to say that my husband was wrong or mistreated them in some way because he has a direct way of communicating with people. I like the direct approach, I have a difficult time trying to wade thru all of the bull **** just to get to what people really want.

Next month will be our 23rd Wedding Anniversary and I"m looking forward to growing old with him.

Unread 11-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #62
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepKat View Post
That.....Highly Intelligent, Bright and Articulate Person, who kindness and generosity knows no bounds when it comes to helping other people, sometimes at a great cost to himself.

Sometimes people lie about who he is to hide their own incompetence and jealously. Seriously, he helped out a fabrication shop when they first started up, recommending equipment, tooling, and other things they would need to have a successful start up company and then he spent many hours patiently training the person on how to use the equipment, only to have them question every aspect of every product that he wanted produced. They just couldn't believe that somebody without a degree in engineering could possess such natural and intuitive engineering abilities, so they asked a person with an engineering degree if what my husband said was true and right before going forward, and the person with the degree would always agree with what my husband said. At that point the fabrication shop would produce what my husband wanted, grudgingly and always questioning his abilities. It got to the point where the fabrication shop thought that my husband was producing too many new products too fast, he told him to slow down, that nobody builds new products as fast as that, the shop owner told him it just wasn't right. The fabrication shop got so frustrated that they Banned my husband from ever setting foot in their shop again. The shop owner said that my husband was unprofessional, pushy and wanted new products produced too fast and done right. The shop owner was unprofessional, and he ostracized my husband because of his intelligence.

Can you imagine the frustration of having to deal with somebody who questions every little thing that you say? Or having to explain in detail every thought only to have the person not believe you?

I have many more stories like the one above and I believe in Karma!

It is easy for people to say that my husband was wrong or mistreated them in some way because he has a direct way of communicating with people. I like the direct approach, I have a difficult time trying to wade thru all of the bull **** just to get to what people really want.

Next month will be our 23rd Wedding Anniversary and I"m looking forward to growing old with him.
I was kidding. Me and your husband get along well and I have a lot of respect for him.
EugeneTheTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #63
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was kidding. Me and your husband get along well and I have a lot of respect for him.
Ugh! I admit that I may have over reacted a tad bit! Lets get back to the Joy and Happiness of Jeep building Nice to meet you Eugene, how quaint it is that your name is the same as the Jeep Mascot!
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #64
Sundowner
Part-Time Swami

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepKat View Post
Ugh! I admit that I may have over reacted a tad bit!
Careful, Eugene: this Kat has claws...

Okay, horrible play on words on my part...but in all seriousness it's good to see a woman that backs up her man and that also enjoys spending time with him. That's rare, in my experience, because most couples seem to spend the majority of their time arguing and bickering and finding ways to be conveniently apart. If you guys are coming up on twenty-three years, then "Nicely Done" says I.

Now we can get back to the Jeeping.

The Republic of Dave: Bringing you the finest in simian testing supplies.

The build, the gear, and the mileage: The Wasteland Survival Guide
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #65
9703tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
How have you stayed married to that *******
It's the beard dude, chicks dig an Epic beard!
9703tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #66
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Awesome to see you on here Kat!!! Thank you again for all the hospitality during my build visits!! Hopefully I will get to see you guys in JV next weekend and really stretch my Jeeps legs!!

Ricky
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #67
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hello Kat,
Nice to meet you again. I meet you when I picked up your power steering box
Here is a pictures of where your old power steering box is on now, I also have some SAVVY on my jeep but is hard to see it in the picture

Quick question, whats the part number of that Derale tranny cooler?
photo.jpg  
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #68
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Awesome to see you on here Kat!!! Thank you again for all the hospitality during my build visits!! Hopefully I will get to see you guys in JV next weekend and really stretch my Jeeps legs!!

Ricky
Hi Ricky,
We look forward to seeing you too! I love Thanksgiving week at JV Your Jeep won't have any trouble getting over any trail that you should choose to run. But you better bring extra warm clothes! It went from 80 degree weather to below freezing over night I've packed some extra foot warmers, long johns and an extra bottle of propane for the heater. Last year we added a 1.5" foam insulating board under our mattress area in the cab over part of the camper, it made a huge difference. We just put in all new LED Bulbs in the camper too! Now I don't have to worry about leaving the lights on, I've linked to the LED's but we didn't pay those prices.
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #69
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto View Post
Hello Kat,
Nice to meet you again. I meet you when I picked up your power steering box
Here is a pictures of where your old power steering box is on now, I also have some SAVVY on my jeep but is hard to see it in the picture

Quick question, whats the part number of that Derale tranny cooler?
Nice to meet you again the part number of the Derale Tranny Cooler is 13750, if you have more specific questions you should ask Blaine, he has installed a few of these.
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #70
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

New Exogate HD Tire Carrier

Exogate HD Tire Carrier is here in the box and waiting to be installed.
Unread 11-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #71
RubiconRazorbac

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepKat
Exogate HD Tire Carrier is here in the box and waiting to be installed.
Are you using OEM tail lights, or does the exogate fit with Savvy lights?
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #72
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiconRazorbac View Post
Are you using OEM tail lights, or does the exogate fit with Savvy lights?
There was only 1 question about Savvy Tail lights in the Exogate thread, not sure if there was an answer, but I'm sure Blaine and Kat can figure it out. Seems the Savvy Tub Rails, If installed could also be a hindrance.
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #73
RubiconRazorbac

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWade2

There was only 1 question about Savvy Tail lights in the Exogate thread, not sure if there was an answer, but I'm sure Blaine and Kat can figure it out. Seems the Savvy Tub Rails, If installed could also be a hindrance.
It was never answered in that thread.

Which is why I wondered what Kat was going to do with her Jeep
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #74
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiconRazorbac View Post
It was never answered in that thread.

Which is why I wondered what Kat was going to do with her Jeep
We just recently installed the Exogate on Bob L's Jeep but I'm scratching my brain trying to remember if he had the Savvy Tail Lights for not, he did not have the tub rails but he did have the Savvy Corners. It does not matter since I already have the Savvy Tail Lights and I will be putting on the Savvy Tub Rails too, so we will see how it all fits together. I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the install.

We will be taking a break for Thanksgiving so my Jeep is on the back burner for now.
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #75
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

My new Front Savvy Aluminum Bumper ran away!

And look where I found it!

I love the Aluminum Steering Box Skid that mrblaine made for it, maybe he will make one for mine too!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.