~ My Savvy Jeep Build ~ - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > ~ My Savvy Jeep Build ~

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #46
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I like those dif. covers. It looks like its the same high clearance shape as the stockers but heavy duty?

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #47
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRHD View Post
I like those dif. covers. It looks like its the same high clearance shape as the stockers but heavy duty?
Yes they are! I posted a link to their store but it appears to be down right now, when they called me yesterday about my order they said that their web guy went to work for Currie!

I decided on these because I've seen them up close and personal, and I like the way they look and function.

I'm off the get the Camper ready for our annual Thanksgiving event at JV I'm so excited! We are having a Thanksgiving BBQ dinner, Wayne is bringing his smoker and making pulled pork for everybody. Yummy!
Unread 11-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #48
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepKat View Post
Nice to sort of meet you too! I found some Heavy Duty Diff Covers at T and J Performance, you might want to check them out.
Look forward to some pictures of these.
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #49
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm off the get the Camper ready for our annual Thanksgiving event at JV I'm so excited! We are having a Thanksgiving BBQ dinner, Wayne is bringing his smoker and making pulled pork for everybody. Yummy!
I can't wait to get out there. Can't wait to try Wayne's Thanksgiving pulled pork.
krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #50
Kiwi
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Looking good Kat, you'll be excited to get it back on the road.
We started packing today, not long to go until we start heading out. We miss our Jeep
Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #51
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
Looking good Kat, you'll be excited to get it back on the road.
We started packing today, not long to go until we start heading out. We miss our Jeep
We are looking forward to spending time with the both of you at JV, Thanksgiving dinner is going to be Yummy, can Lynne make some more of her homemade cranberry sauce? Blaine said it would go good with the pulled pork.

Your Jeep is a really Sweet Ride I like your Temp Gauge for the Automatic Trans but the part number is missing off of the box, do you remember which one you bought?

I filled up your Gas Cans last night, it was down to $3.79 a gallon at Costco, almost a dollar less than two weeks ago. Is there anything else you need me to do? When you leave our place there is a food store called Winco on your way to the 215 freeway, its a really good place to stock up on food and stuff. Ice is cheap there, and the parking lot is huge!

I wish that my Jeep was going to be ready, but I want it done right so I'm not going to stress out over not having it done before Thanksgiving.

Our Jeeps are kin now, yours has some of my parts and mine has some of your parts
Unread 11-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #52
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hi Kat. Long time no hear. Hope all is well. Rita and I miss you guys.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #53
Kiwi
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
We are looking forward to spending time with the both of you at JV, Thanksgiving dinner is going to be Yummy, can Lynne make some more of her homemade cranberry sauce? Blaine said it would go good with the pulled pork.

Your Jeep is a really Sweet Ride I like your Temp Gauge for the Automatic Trans but the part number is missing off of the box, do you remember which one you bought?

I filled up your Gas Cans last night, it was down to $3.79 a gallon at Costco, almost a dollar less than two weeks ago. Is there anything else you need me to do? When you leave our place there is a food store called Winco on your way to the 215 freeway, its a really good place to stock up on food and stuff. Ice is cheap there, and the parking lot is huge!

I wish that my Jeep was going to be ready, but I want it done right so I'm not going to stress out over not having it done before Thanksgiving.

Our Jeeps are kin now, yours has some of my parts and mine has some of your parts
Lynne has been out harvesting cranberries, so yes she will be making the sauce.

This is the transmission temp gauge I have: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-4949/overview/

Thanks for filling up the tanks cans, will save us one more thing. There is nothing else we need you to do, you have already done plenty.
We will probably get to your place late morning on Friday 16th, will let you know closer to the time though.
Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #54
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
Lynne has been out harvesting cranberries, so yes she will be making the sauce.

This is the transmission temp gauge I have: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-4949/overview/

Thanks for filling up the tanks cans, will save us one more thing. There is nothing else we need you to do, you have already done plenty.
We will probably get to your place late morning on Friday 16th, will let you know closer to the time though.
Thank you! We found it on Amazon for $72.12 + Free 2 day shipping and ordered it tonight.

Don't forget to bring your headlight bulb!
Unread 11-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #55
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed01 View Post
Hi Kat. Long time no hear. Hope all is well. Rita and I miss you guys.
Hi Don and Rita!

How have you been? It's been a really long time since we've heard from you two. If you ever make it out this way, stop in and say Hello! I actually think about you every time I buy potatoes in the market

Take care, Kat
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #56
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
Look forward to some pictures of these.
T and J Performance is having a giveaway for the Dana 30 Heavy Duty Diff Cover, just like their FaceBook Page and enter to win at the bottom of the page!!

This contest will end when they have 800 likes! Tell all of your friends! Like the page and then enter to win at the bottom of the page.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #57
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I think that ^^ style cover is best. I have the Riddlers on mine. They are beefy, but my Ironman4x4 7075 tie rod makes contact with it fairly easily. I had to really shim the steering stops to keep everything from rubbing.
4wdjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #58
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlrubicon05 View Post
I think that ^^ style cover is best. I have the Riddlers on mine. They are beefy, but my Ironman4x4 7075 tie rod makes contact with it fairly easily. I had to really shim the steering stops to keep everything from rubbing.
I will be using the Ultimate 4340 Heat Treated Tie-Rod from SavvyOffRoad, as I was reading the ad it say's: "Ultimate 4340 heat treated 1.25" solid round ba Tie-Rod for the Currie Steering with new Tie-Rod Ends" I think that ba stands for "Bad-***"
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #59
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

How have you stayed married to that *******
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #60
JeepKat
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Look what came in the mail today!

A Huge Surprise from mrblaine! A new Winch Line from Viking Off Road I love the color! I love it!! I can't wait to put it on!

Amazon has the fastest shipping

And From Summit Racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.