My ride! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My ride!

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-10-2003, 04:45 PM   #1
D4FS4

My ride!

So there is my Jeep on the sandy dunes of Tadoussac..
It might not be very impressive, it is boring stock for now but it's mine and I loooove it!.. :P
Basically a 92 Yj with a 4i and 5 speed manual tranny..

Backseat missing on the picture since I was on vacation and had remove it to gain some space back there.. Oh and front bumper is now painted and a few rust spots are gone too (they'll be back I fear)

Unread 09-10-2003, 08:45 PM   #2
97sahara

where is that? finding good wheeling sand is tough to find round here (there)----i spend some time in ottawa.
97sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2003, 06:30 AM   #3
D4FS4

It's the sand dunes of Tadoussac in Quebec, a great place for whale watching.. in fact if the picture had been took from the other side you'd have seen the St-Lawrence in the background.. This place is great for riding in sand but a lot of people get stuck in it.. You must have good tires (not like me) or just keep a good speed all the time otherwise you sink..
If you want to know where it is compared to Ottawa..
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...lr=2&x=78&y=14

It's quite a trip, Canada is quite big.. :P

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.