My Rebuild Project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My Rebuild Project

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-13-2002, 03:06 PM   #1
RebelW26GT
1995 ZJ 

My Rebuild Project

This my 65' CJ5, I got it for 200 bux, but the frame was swiss cheesed with rust, so I found a like new frame that already had the v6 motor mounts, and I began to switch everything over and replace parts with new ones. Here's some pics

This would be the 225 oddfire v6 before I dropped it on the cleaned up frame. I still need to steam clean the motor though...

I just dropped motor on not to long ago, and finished up plumbing the brake hard lines, and installed some Stainless flex lines.

For some reason the clutch cable I had was to short, so I used some threaded rod and a union as a turnbuckle, and I think this will work out fine for now. That and I had to fab up the frame mounted pivot point, since I forget to transfer the old one when i junked it, (woops).

And here's the complete rolling chassis in our famlies shop in NJ

I have a new CJ3B body thats coming to finish things off, hopefully it won't be to hard to fit into place on the CJ5 frame... So yeah, thats my lil project

Trans: NV3500
T-Case: 231D
RebelW26GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2002, 07:49 PM   #2
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

nice....good luck on the project.
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.