This my 65' CJ5, I got it for 200 bux, but the frame was swiss cheesed with rust, so I found a like new frame that already had the v6 motor mounts, and I began to switch everything over and replace parts with new ones. Here's some pics
This would be the 225 oddfire v6 before I dropped it on the cleaned up frame. I still need to steam clean the motor though...
I just dropped motor on not to long ago, and finished up plumbing the brake hard lines, and installed some Stainless flex lines.
For some reason the clutch cable I had was to short, so I used some threaded rod and a union as a turnbuckle, and I think this will work out fine for now. That and I had to fab up the frame mounted pivot point, since I forget to transfer the old one when i junked it, (woops).
And here's the complete rolling chassis in our famlies shop in NJ
I have a new CJ3B body thats coming to finish things off, hopefully it won't be to hard to fit into place on the CJ5 frame... So yeah, thats my lil project