My new "Sahara Edition" Liberty...package "S"... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My new "Sahara Edition" Liberty...package "S"...

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-05-2002, 07:50 AM   #16
BoiseXJ

quote:
Originally posted by Liberty-4-All:
You need to keep up the books. Grand Cherokee is a WY? That is a new one. [Eek!] I saw a thread earlier today where you did not know if SSRs and/or Swampers were the same or different. Why don't you spend some time dealing with your own shortcomings before you give us some advice!

Come on dude. He just said he didn't like Libbys cuz of the IFS. He didn't rip on YOU personally, so why'd you feel it necessary to rip on HIM? I know of lots of guys who know more about 4x4's than most of us, but may not know squat about WJ's. Does that make them disqualified to talk about IFS vs. SFA? No. So what if he doesn't know if SSR's and Swampers are the same. Those are just "brand names" anyway.

He's right, IFS has limitations. But he's also wrong because Libbys can still do some stuff.

My point in all this rambling? Don't rip on him for giving his opinion.

Unread 06-05-2002, 09:39 AM   #17
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

That would suck if the new Grands had IFS and IRS. OH BOY What is going through Jeeps minds?

Still, to say something about libby's I think they are great cept for the IFS. I think its the 'coolest' looking Jeep to come around.

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2002, 06:39 AM   #18
BoiseXJ

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
Do we really need to get on the registry and rip on other people's rides? To alot of people, an attack on their Jeep is just as bad, if not worse, than a personal attack.

Ah yes... so now two wrongs make a right. That's good logic. Since Alheim posted a bit off-topic, whether on purpose or not, we should attack him. That's true.
Unread 06-06-2002, 09:41 AM   #19
Hank

You guys have ripped so much that you are going to need a sewing kit.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2002, 10:41 AM   #20
BoiseXJ

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
Congrats! You're a moron!

Where in my post does it say that Liberty-4-All was justified in his post because of what Alheim wrote? Where did I attack Alheim? My entire post was just an appeal to others to keep the posts in this section on a positive or helpful track.

I didn't even bring up the obvious fact that you were ripping on him for ripping on someone else...

It's sad that some people can't have civilized conversation on the internet. I defended a person who got ripped on unjustly. Maybe I misunderstood your post...but for that I get called a moron. Sir, you do not know me. You do not know if I am a moron. I'm seeing that you are very short-sighted and hateful though.

Tell me this. Where in my post did I rip on Liberty-4-all? Quote it. There isn't ONE place where I ripped on him. I asked him why he felt it necessary to rip on Alheim. Is that ripping by me? Hmm?

As I said before, maybe I misunderstood your post..but in the future it would be nice if you could simply tell me I misunderstood instead of calling me a moron....not a good way to make friends...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.