Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My new "Sahara Edition" Liberty...package "S"...

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  BoiseXJ 
#1 ·

Sorry, my cheap camera does not contrast the two tone StoneWhite over Camel very accurately.

See less See more
#4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Jeepchik:
First Liberty I've seen lifted. Has it been offroad? How does it do. Looks nice. :)
Yeah, it goes off-road a little bit...

Has a 2.5" lift...still changing some things around!

#6 ·
quote:

Friendly little bugger, it's even waving at us :D :D :D . Nice KJ man, I wheel with a modded one up @ Paragon and have developed quite a bit of respect for those Jeeps.

Keith
Would that be Karen and Tim Braden? Woodland Brown KJ on Goodyear MT/Rs?

#8 ·
quote:

Originally posted by 'drack:
Yup yup :D . Great people.

Keith
Yep, that's the one. !.5" modified pucs for lift...255/70/16 Goodyear MT/Rs...Skid Row Tranny Plate...and I think an ARB now!

#10 ·
hey liberty-4-all...ive seen you around town before. i remember you were driving down bitters one day. its cool to know your a member here online! we'll have to go romping some time!

#11 ·
Your pic doesn't work, by the way...

Anyway, I had respect for Liberty's until I read about IFS (Independent front suspension) here: http://www.dirtroad.com/jeepwhat.htm

And now....ehhh. I like them if they have a solid axle conversion, to make them half-way decent off-road, and I love it if the bumpers, etc. are painted. But that's not necessary....

I wrote a letter to DC telling them my thoughts about IFS...

I mean, even a new Grand Cherokee (WY?) has a solid axle. And it rocks off-road!

#12 ·
quote:

Originally posted by BlazinYellowTJ:
hey liberty-4-all...ive seen you around town before. i remember you were driving down bitters one day. its cool to know your a member here online! we'll have to go romping some time!
I think I have seen your Yellow Beast...real clean...honk next time!

#13 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Alheim:
Your pic doesn't work, by the way...

Anyway, I had respect for Liberty's until I read about IFS (Independent front suspension) here: http://www.dirtroad.com/jeepwhat.htm

And now....ehhh. I like them if they have a solid axle conversion, to make them half-way decent off-road, and I love it if the bumpers, etc. are painted. But that's not necessary....

I wrote a letter to DC telling them my thoughts about IFS...

I mean, even a new Grand Cherokee (WY?) has a solid axle. And it rocks off-road!
You need to keep up the books. :rolleyes: Grand Cherokee is a WY? That is a new one.
I saw a thread earlier today where you did not know if SSRs and/or Swampers were the same or different. :confused: Why don't you spend some time dealing with your own shortcomings before you give us some advice! :p

#16 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Liberty-4-All:
You need to keep up the books. :rolleyes: Grand Cherokee is a WY? That is a new one.
I saw a thread earlier today where you did not know if SSRs and/or Swampers were the same or different. :confused: Why don't you spend some time dealing with your own shortcomings before you give us some advice! :p
Come on dude. He just said he didn't like Libbys cuz of the IFS. He didn't rip on YOU personally, so why'd you feel it necessary to rip on HIM? I know of lots of guys who know more about 4x4's than most of us, but may not know squat about WJ's. Does that make them disqualified to talk about IFS vs. SFA? No. So what if he doesn't know if SSR's and Swampers are the same. Those are just "brand names" anyway.

He's right, IFS has limitations. But he's also wrong because Libbys can still do some stuff.

My point in all this rambling? Don't rip on him for giving his opinion.

#17 ·
That would suck if the new Grands had IFS and IRS. OH BOY What is going through Jeeps minds?

Still, to say something about libby's I think they are great cept for the IFS. I think its the 'coolest' looking Jeep to come around.

#18 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
Do we really need to get on the registry and rip on other people's rides? To alot of people, an attack on their Jeep is just as bad, if not worse, than a personal attack.
Ah yes... so now two wrongs make a right. That's good logic. Since Alheim posted a bit off-topic, whether on purpose or not, we should attack him. That's true. :rolleyes:

#20 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
Congrats! You're a moron! :rolleyes:

Where in my post does it say that Liberty-4-All was justified in his post because of what Alheim wrote? Where did I attack Alheim? My entire post was just an appeal to others to keep the posts in this section on a positive or helpful track.

I didn't even bring up the obvious fact that you were ripping on him for ripping on someone else... :rolleyes:
It's sad that some people can't have civilized conversation on the internet. I defended a person who got ripped on unjustly. Maybe I misunderstood your post...but for that I get called a moron. Sir, you do not know me. You do not know if I am a moron. I'm seeing that you are very short-sighted and hateful though.

Tell me this. Where in my post did I rip on Liberty-4-all? Quote it. There isn't ONE place where I ripped on him. I asked him why he felt it necessary to rip on Alheim. Is that ripping by me? Hmm?

As I said before, maybe I misunderstood your post..but in the future it would be nice if you could simply tell me I misunderstood instead of calling me a moron....not a good way to make friends...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.