My new flat fenders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My new flat fenders

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
longarm

My new flat fenders

My flat fenders are installed and complete with new grill mounted turn signals. I opted for 6" flares and am totally satisfied. These things look great! Can't beat the price either, locally built too. I got them from http://jpfaboffroad.com/ They are in the Flint area of Michigan. I'll have more pics up when I get some more time.

longarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Delta9
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Those look good
Delta9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
longarm

Thanks. I for some reason every time I post can't get the pics to come up. Only the links appear. I am very happy with the new flatties.
Unread 01-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
sparkeep
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longarm
My flat fenders are installed and complete with new grill mounted turn signals. I opted for 6" flares and am totally satisfied. These things look great! Can't beat the price either, locally built too. I got them from http://jpfaboffroad.com/ They are in the Flint area of Michigan. I'll have more pics up when I get some more time.

sans clique!!
Toronto, ON, Canada
sparkeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
AlTheKillerr

very nice!

you have to have 50 tech posts before you can post pics without links
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2008, 05:42 PM   #6
longarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal The Killer
very nice!

you have to have 50 tech posts before you can post pics without links
Uhhh, ok. I'm not trying to sound like an asshat or anything, but that's kinda odd. I'm all for rules and a clean site, but thats kinda restrictive........
Unread 01-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #7
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

50 posts ain't hard, just makes less spam and people maknig accounts just to spam.

The new fenders look great, I like the bumper too. Nice work.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
hawaii
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Wide load dude, those flares are huge. First pictures looks like you're sprouting a batman cape or some shiznit.
hawaii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #9
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

nice flats! I'm looking to do the same here soon! Great upgrade.
4-4.5 inch susp. lift. 1 in performance acs. body lift. 5 in offroad foglights. Brushgaurd. Atoz corner armors.Round 4in taillights.D35/30 combo. upgraded horn.radio.8inbazzoka tube.highlift jack. 1.5in wheel spacers. 33' goodyear wrangler mt's.
eclipse27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #10
98tjsahara
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayrose
Wide load dude, those flares are huge. First pictures looks like you're sprouting a batman cape or some shiznit.
Flares are made to cover the tires arn't they?

I like the full width flares. Where did you get that front bumper? I want one!
Unread 01-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #11
tcourdin

Thanks for posting them longarm...and the link to the builder! I cant wait till they get some pics of the rear flat fenders up, I'm gonna have to get some of those!
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #12
black2door
Web Wheeler

1994 XJ Cherokee 

That looks awesome man. I love flat fendered tjs

1994 Black XJ 2 door - 4.0 - Auto - Making a wheelin rig
Beefy steering - 33" Bighorns - 3" bastard lift - Welded rear

black2door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #13
planman
Thanks to all Mod erators

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longarm
Uhhh, ok. I'm not trying to sound like an asshat or anything, but that's kinda odd. I'm all for rules and a clean site, but thats kinda restrictive........
A while back we had problems with people who would register as members and then for kicks, post the most horrifying, disturbing, and vulgar pictures that are beyond imagination. These were way beyond extreme hard core violence and/or por nographic pictures. The offenders would name the thread/picture/post/etc. something totally unrelated to the picture in order to trick members into looking at the thread.

With my elementary aged daughter sitting next to me, I got burned two different times. I was so enfuriated, I almost blocked this website--until I saw that the Moderators changed the picture posting rules.

I don't know if 50 posts is necessary, but it did shut down the problem.

In the meantime, until you have 50 posts, it is not uncommon for established members to post your pictures from your links.
planman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #14
longarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by planman
In the meantime, until you have 50 posts, it is not uncommon for established members to post your pictures from your links.
Since you put it that way.......... I completely understand. I would not appreciate vulgar content being put up either. My children view this site as well. I understnad now and should have given that some thought.

The bumper can be built by the same guys who built my Flat Fenders. There website is www.jpfaboffroad.com
Unread 01-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #15
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Did you paint those yourself or have someone do it? I am thinking about the TNT Phantoms and I love the way the red TJ on their site looks with the fenders painted to match, but the additional cost of having them professionally painted just makes it a little out of my price range. I thought about doing them in black and then clearing them, but I dont know how shiny black fenders would look on a shiny red jeep. I love the way those look, but I wonder how it will hold up after it sees a little mud splatter.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.