My new 2004 Jeep Wrngler Unlimited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My new 2004 Jeep Wrngler Unlimited

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
calderoncode
2004 LJ Wrangler 

My new 2004 Jeep Wrngler Unlimited

Here is my new unlimited. i added stuff the day i got it. it came with the lift already and rims. i added mickey thompson baja radial mtx 33x12.50. i added neoprene (black) seat covers, handles, tint, ramsey rep 8000 winch, tube bars around the whole jeep. i also added a shade cover from spydershade (small company) helps with the heat . i bought it recently in 2009 from a guy in arizona (i live in tx) and it only had 8500 miles on it. it was a BRAND NEW CAR. no flaws, no rust, nothing. i was lucky to find it. to think i found the car on YOUTUBE and called up the guy and made an offer. take alook and give me suggestions on what i should add. i want a hard top but dont have that type of money yet, i wanna add new sound system. it has that mopar rb1 navi radio in it already. i ordered mirror relocation brackets so i can keep the car legal when i take off the doors.

calderoncode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
hyperboarder
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by calderoncode View Post
Click free.
hyperboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
glockster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nice find. Practically new. May I ask how much you got it for? My 05 unlimited rubi I purchased back in March had 27K on it and I thought that was low mileage.

Welcom to JF. Let the fun begin.

Glockster's Rubihara Build
glockster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
calderoncode
2004 LJ Wrangler 

it was listed for 21K but i got it down to 16k. it was a steal, i could sell it for 21k right now and get a newer jeep but its just too clean and nice to get rid of. right now (1 month later after purchase) i have 10000 miles on it. i put more miles in a month, than the previous owner had in a year.
Unread 09-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
glockster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

This was my first LJ, bought last December.

Traded it in March 7th on this one.

I love the extra wheelbase. Congrats on your find.

Glockster's Rubihara Build
glockster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
calderoncode
2004 LJ Wrangler 

thanks, you too! i like the rubicons but they were just out of my price range

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.