My Mudslut Mia - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My Mudslut Mia

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
SophomoreJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My Mudslut Mia

Well let me start off by saying this is going to probably be the slowest build in the history of builds. That being saaid, background time.
My first car was a 99 TJ I bought for $2000, then continued to replace and goover the whole jeep and replace everything wrong with it and painted it impact orange. I had the coolest car in my school and magically after everyone saw it, more wranglers started popping up. so after almost of year of driving it and wheeling it, I got bored with the little 4cyl, annoyed at the rust EVERYWHERE, i sold it for a good amount because of the new parts and shiny paint.
Then I found an awesome 1982 K15 with a crate motor and 35s and well I was sold. Then blew the front and rear ends, 8mpg, and the fact I had to pay for a car that i rear ended and totalled out, I sold that for what i got it for.
Next I had a crx i ended up rolling over, and got screwed out of all my insurance money for it. All this time I had been on cl looking at jeeps and saying one day I'll have another, one day.
So after the crx, I came into money and figured perfect time to finally buy another jeep!!!
And so I did, and I bought another 99 Jeep Wrangler, Mia. Only this time it was a little different. Mia has a 6cy, 4.5'' Rubicon Express Lift, 35 km2s, d44 detriot locked rear end, poison spider front bumper, sliders, and corner gaurds. As well as AC (i know not necessary but still nice) full hardtop and softtop and full doors.

And is more than capable as she sits, but Im not one to let it be so heres the build plan
Long Arm Upgrade kit
8.8 Rear or D60 rear
D44 Front End
ARB lockers front and rear
Metal Cloak Front and Rear Fenders
Rear Disc Brakes
Gen Right Sport Cage
New power plant (4BT, LS, or Hemi)
Painted Bright white
Frame Restoration
Staying the same height, with 35s, same body(no stretch) and same interior.

img_1797.jpg

img_1820.jpg

img_1826.jpg

img_2050.jpg

img_2423.jpg

img_2421.jpg

SophomoreJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #2
95riograndeman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That's an awesome jeep man! I sold jeep and regret it and I'm lookin at getting another one. I hope to have it sittin on 35's like yours.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.