My little 4 banger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My little 4 banger

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 09-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
LakesideTJ

My little 4 banger

I thought since I posted a thread about my Kaiser, I had better talk about the TJ too. Wouldn't want her to feel left out. So it's a 97 with a 2.5 four popper. Started as a stocker when I got it in 2001. Has been going strong even after almost 70k of really hard driving. We have lifted it with a 3.5" front and rear . Pro comp lower arms, adjustable track bars, antirock, 4.88s and a rear spool. Currently on 33" MTR s.

Second trans in 10 years...aaarrrgg
Over the last year the rig has undergone a ground up rebuild. We serviced all the suspension, built a new steering drag link, painted all the springs, replaced all the shocks, built a full 6 point custom cage. The list goes on and on.

So many little tweaks and changes. Now. All the rock lights, fog lights, etc. Installed a elec fan and removed the factory. Tube fenders and a wench. Most all has been built right here. Only a couple of bends on my buddies JD square machine and it was back in the lab at home.

It has been a long road but so worth the reward.

Thanks for reading, hope to see ya on the trail, as long as your In a jeep.......

:-)

LakesideTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
fortune789
2011 JK Wrangler 

God, you really have put your truck to use. I feel like a pansy for saying this but I could never do that with my JK. Nice custom roll bar btw.
fortune789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
LakesideTJ

Yah. We use them....for sure!

Unread 10-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
LakesideTJ

Added this to the Tj this week. Swing out storage box. Welding up a rear seat harnes bar and a tube to protect the bottom of the box today.

This is how it looks for now.

Last edited by LakesideTJ; 10-17-2013 at 10:26 AM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.