My little 4 banger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My little 4 banger

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 09-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
LakesideTJ

My little 4 banger

I thought since I posted a thread about my Kaiser, I had better talk about the TJ too. Wouldn't want her to feel left out. So it's a 97 with a 2.5 four popper. Started as a stocker when I got it in 2001. Has been going strong even after almost 70k of really hard driving. We have lifted it with a 3.5" front and rear . Pro comp lower arms, adjustable track bars, antirock, 4.88s and a rear spool. Currently on 33" MTR s.

Second trans in 10 years...aaarrrgg
Over the last year the rig has undergone a ground up rebuild. We serviced all the suspension, built a new steering drag link, painted all the springs, replaced all the shocks, built a full 6 point custom cage. The list goes on and on.

So many little tweaks and changes. Now. All the rock lights, fog lights, etc. Installed a elec fan and removed the factory. Tube fenders and a wench. Most all has been built right here. Only a couple of bends on my buddies JD square machine and it was back in the lab at home.

It has been a long road but so worth the reward.

Thanks for reading, hope to see ya on the trail, as long as your In a jeep.......

:-)

LakesideTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
fortune789
2011 JK Wrangler 

God, you really have put your truck to use. I feel like a pansy for saying this but I could never do that with my JK. Nice custom roll bar btw.
fortune789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
LakesideTJ

Yah. We use them....for sure!

Unread 10-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
LakesideTJ

Added this to the Tj this week. Swing out storage box. Welding up a rear seat harnes bar and a tube to protect the bottom of the box today.

This is how it looks for now.

Last edited by LakesideTJ; 10-17-2013 at 09:26 AM..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.