My life-long TJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My life-long TJ build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 10-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Xtremegameroom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My life-long TJ build

Hi everyone.

I purchased my 2000 Jeep wrangler used in June 2011 completely stock with 90k miles. I do plan on keeping it forever, possibly turning it into a dedicated trail rig, but not anytime soon.
I like driving it too much!

Just leaving the sellers house!

I spent the whole rest of the week reading these forums trying to gather as much information as possible on certain products and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my Jeep.
I need it for a daily driver now but I may change it later in life, but for now it is my only vehicle.

I bought the BDS Ultimate 3" lift kit with full adjustable upper and lower arms, ProComp xtreme 16" wheels and Procomp 32" Xtreme M/T's.
I also bought a Rock Hard rear bumper/tire carrier and Smitty XRC front bumper with an 8k Smitty winch. I installed everything myself with help from my dad, we got everything on over the course of 2 days, about 8 hours each day. This was our first time lifting a vehicle.

We installed the bumpers and winch first

Then the lift and tires

Plenty more updates to come, we've done a lot in the past year I will post more later tonight

Xtremegameroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Xtremegameroom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry I haven't posted anything.
Engine swap starting next couple of weeks!
Updates to come
Xtremegameroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Engine swap? Jeep looks good!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hows the Engine swap going?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.