My life-long TJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My life-long TJ build

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Xtremegameroom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My life-long TJ build

Hi everyone.

I purchased my 2000 Jeep wrangler used in June 2011 completely stock with 90k miles. I do plan on keeping it forever, possibly turning it into a dedicated trail rig, but not anytime soon.
I like driving it too much!

Just leaving the sellers house!

I spent the whole rest of the week reading these forums trying to gather as much information as possible on certain products and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my Jeep.
I need it for a daily driver now but I may change it later in life, but for now it is my only vehicle.

I bought the BDS Ultimate 3" lift kit with full adjustable upper and lower arms, ProComp xtreme 16" wheels and Procomp 32" Xtreme M/T's.
I also bought a Rock Hard rear bumper/tire carrier and Smitty XRC front bumper with an 8k Smitty winch. I installed everything myself with help from my dad, we got everything on over the course of 2 days, about 8 hours each day. This was our first time lifting a vehicle.

We installed the bumpers and winch first

Then the lift and tires

Plenty more updates to come, we've done a lot in the past year I will post more later tonight

Xtremegameroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
Xtremegameroom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry I haven't posted anything.
Engine swap starting next couple of weeks!
Updates to come
Xtremegameroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Engine swap? Jeep looks good!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hows the Engine swap going?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.