My LATE CJ-7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My LATE CJ-7

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-01-2003, 01:58 PM   #1
glennv

My LATE CJ-7

I found a few pics of my old CJ-7. My folks boughtit new in 79. That's mein the top pic. They gave it to me in 89 when I started driving. The two lower pics show it's fate. My sister borrowed it. It only hade 30K. What a bummer. Just thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

"The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I'm not going to make very many friends saying this, but it's about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, appearing before Representative Charles Schumer's committee hearings on the assault weapons ban
glennv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 01:59 PM   #2
glennv

By the way. She hit a pole.

"The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I'm not going to make very many friends saying this, but it's about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, appearing before Representative Charles Schumer's committee hearings on the assault weapons ban
glennv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 05:21 PM   #3
Ed Croft

Reminds me of my old 78, it was brown too with gold Renegade letters. I painted the rims gold to match.
Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 05:54 PM   #4
MudLover

That breaks my heart. I'm gonna go cry now.
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2003, 07:00 PM   #5
Tuts

My heart sinks deep into my soul as I look at that pic. Why, oh god did you will this to be done? What did that little thing of beauty ever do to anyone? My tears are cold.
Tuts
Jeep pics up and running.
Blue Jeep Club Member #35
Tuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.