My Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My Jeep

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 06-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
XsilverJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

My Jeep

Hey guys what's up? Just thought I'd post my jeep on here for everyone to see. I've been on the forum for awhile and actually had the lift installed in probably November of last year but I haven't had the time to post any pics on here so here it is.

It's a 2001 XJ with a 3" Skyjacker lift with new leafs in the back. 15x8 wheels with 31" procomp mud terrains. I also have a thule roof mount bike rack on it as well. I love it and I've had it off-road a couple of times since. The only thing that bothers me as of right now is that the back sags a little, especially when I'm towing my boat. I have been thinking about adding shackles, but I'm not really sure which way to fix that. If anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it!

Marc

Last edited by XsilverJ; 06-21-2009 at 06:42 PM..
XsilverJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
01ClassicXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Looks really good.
01ClassicXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
bandit455
1997 TJ Wrangler 

looks slick, a few buddies are going up to rausch this friday if you wanna join in here is the linkie
Eagle scout jeeper #10

my build thread
The Things We Make, Make Us
bandit455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
XsilverJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit455 View Post
looks slick, a few buddies are going up to rausch this friday if you wanna join in here is the linkie
I might try to meet you guys up there. I'd have to leave around 2-3 because I need to be somewhere in the evening. I just wouldn't want to hit any of the harder trails because I don't have the money right now to fix anything if it would happen to break.
XsilverJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.