My first Jeep an 88 Yj build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My first Jeep an 88 Yj build

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
rmoreaux1
1988 YJ Wrangler 

My first Jeep an 88 Yj build

Hello, I am new to the forum and to Jeeps as well. I bought my first Jeep exactly 2 weeks ago today. It is an all stock 88 YJ, well all stock except for the wheels.
I bought it from a friend who picked it up to resell, it had a messed up radiator and needed some other minor engine work. I picked it up cheap from him, and it looked real solid for a Jeep.
I found a few problems and will be posting pics of the build once I earn that right. Thanks for popping in and reading...

rmoreaux1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
rmoreaux1
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Well a little update. I am almost finished with the jeep. I know it will never be completely finished but for now. lol I will upload some photos in the coming days. Thanks for checking in.
rmoreaux1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
Martinsc
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmoreaux1 View Post
Well a little update. I am almost finished with the jeep. I know it will never be completely finished but for now. lol I will upload some photos in the coming days. Thanks for checking in.
What did you do to it?
Martinsc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.