My First jeep- 2004 Rubicon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My First jeep- 2004 Rubicon

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
crimsonjeeper
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My First jeep- 2004 Rubicon

I have decided to go ahead and begin a build thread to keep up with the mods that i put on it. I just completed my senior year in high school, and will be attending the University of Alabama this fall (Roll Tide). Being where I am now, this will be a slow build and will only be added to when funds allow. I was very blessed to receive this jeep (2004 jeep rubicon) from my parents as a graduation gift. My plans are to make it an off road capable daily driver/weekend warrior on a budget. I have been on this website long before i got the jeep so I am very excited to finally be apart of the jeep family!

Here is the jeep at the dealership

First thing i did was remove the milkjugs

my coach just sold his jeep so he gave me his floor mats. I eventually want to bedline the floor. I didn't wait long to take it wheeling on some local trails!

I found this guy and pulled him out!

I picked up some mirror relocaters so i could be legal doorless!

scored on a soft top no rips or tears with all hard wear for $200 on craigslist. It was tan, but for the price i don't mind! plus its only for the summer months.

I don't think it looks bad! That brings it pretty much up to date. i'm looking to upgrade all lights and get some KCs for the windshield. A bumper and winch are also in the near future.

crimsonjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
crimsonjeeper
2004 TJ Wrangler 

some more wheeling pics
stuck
here is a friend of mine posing by the jeep
crimsonjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.