Slow progress. Body bolted on. Drive shafts installed. Motor was frozen so I took the head off and used a combination of WD-40, PB Blaster and ATF. Nothing.
My girlfriends ex husband told me to go find some Corrosion Block at a Marine store. So I did.
$20 for 12 ounces. Sprayed everything on top and side. Plus crankshaft and camshaft from underneath. Skip to not quite 24 hours I go outside and hit the key and I get a little bit of movement.
So I spray more of the Corrosion Block on the motor and walk away for 2 hours. I come back and with the long socket wrench and breaker bar I turn the motor over
No pictures yet, have to get gaskets and button up the motor and go from there.