my around the towner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > my around the towner

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-10-2003, 07:43 PM   #1
godshall

my around the towner

Heres my little beater. Bought her for about $2000 and $7000 dollars later she's lookin much better..
Dont do much 4 wheelin so shes only got 31's with a 2in lift but I still love it...

THe picture doesnt do her much justice. . New leather seats with heaters..LOL...very toasty

What the hell. Thought it be fun

P.S thats the wife, not me...

Troy

godshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:22 PM   #2
Dumb_Ass_2003

Looks hot...... oh and so does your Jeep too What all did you to with the $5000? You should get some more pics up, that Jeep looks really clean!!!
JVC deck, Pioneer 4x6's and 6x9's, two 12" MTX subs.
Dumb_Ass_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:34 PM   #3
godshall

Hey Dumb_***_2003,

Well, when I got her she was hit front and rear. Not bad but needed a fender and tailgate. So, body work and new paint was about $2000

Gutted the entire interior and started over. New motor from a 98' with 38,000. New exaust, header, poweraid spacer, k&n air, stainless steel hood kit, carrier..

Wider flares, new tires, new rims, bumbers, nurf bars, The tops you see in the pic and a new sailcloth top that is currently on it..

As a matter of fact, I dont think theres anything I didnt replace... Then came the stereo. Lets just say you can here me comin..LOL

I know, got a little carried away but the jeep looks brand new. Most think it is..

Troy
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:38 PM   #4
Dumb_Ass_2003

Sounds awesome. My dad and I are putting in a 350 in my Jeep this winter and we're gutting the interior and putting in a nice clean sound system(read my sig.).

What kinda system do you have in your Jeep?

I wish I had heated leather seats

Last edited by Dumb_Ass_2003; 01-10-2003 at 09:40 PM..
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:49 PM   #5
godshall

Hey Dumb_***_2003,

Took a look at your jeep. SWEET!!!

Let me know how you make out with the v8...

Ahh the stereo... Not at all what you'd expect but I ripped the entire delco/bose system out of a 98 vette( wrecked). Little bit of a nightmare cause bose speakers are powered and cant use an amp but I managed to weed in another amp and sub.

It was quite some fabricating when the interior was out but if you looked at it now, you'd think it was stock.. Sounds amazing

I need to get some pics of it and show you. I need to run out and get a digital camera..

Troy
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:58 PM   #6
Dumb_Ass_2003

Quote:
Originally posted by godshall
Hey Dumb_***_2003,

Took a look at your jeep. SWEET!!!
Thanx. It may look purdy but it runs like *****! But thats all gonna change when we put the 350 in

Also I'm gonna be doing a lot of fibreglassing in the back, the sub box amp rack and rear 6x9 boxes will look like it all one piece and it gonna have curves and all that good lookin stuff. Then i'm gonna take it down to an auto-body shop and get it painted a Midnight Blue or maybe the blue on the new chevys.

Just borrow a digi-cam from a friend if u can. I really wanna see how that delco/bose system turned out. Bose kicks ***! have you heard their home theatre systems?
Unread 01-11-2003, 09:14 AM   #7
Ed Croft

Nice Jeep....(I like RED)....you definatly need some more pics of it up.
Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.