My 98 XJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 98 XJ

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 06-25-2002, 01:46 AM   #1
highmtnhiker

My 98 XJ

Here's what i sport around salt lake city in...

1998 Cherokee XJ, rustys 3" lift w/ lower control arms, teraflex front discos, BFG AT 31's on 15x8 chrome wheels, yakima load warrior, rustys air tube w/ k&n filter, procomp steering stabilizer, cobra 19dxIII cb radio
highmtnhiker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2002, 02:55 AM   #2
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Very nice!

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2002, 10:48 AM   #3
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

Hey, Nice jeep, looks hungry for trails too! I also live in Utah. In orem actually, lol. Maybe we'll run upon each other sometime. You ever go down to Moab or Little Moab and play around?

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2002, 01:23 AM   #4
highmtnhiker

hey speed, yes, she's hungry for some action, trail action that is...i got higher after the jeep safari back in april and it's just getting too hot for moab now. i've heard few people talk about 'little moab' but can't seem to get a location, must be one of those 'secret spots' that require a special handshake. moab in the fall for sure though....
1998 Cherokee XJ, rustys 3" lift w/ lower control arms, teraflex front discos, BFG AT 31's on 15x8 chrome wheels, yakima load warrior, rustys air tube w/ k&n filter, procomp steering stabilizer, cobra 19dxIII cb radio
highmtnhiker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.