Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

my 95 yj.

6K views 71 replies 8 participants last post by  nismo_2005 
#1 ·
Ok so when i got my yj it had a 3" bl and bald 32/11.50 dayto timberline ats on it

First thing i did was sway bar discos
Then i added some 33/12.50 mud tires and trimmed the flares so the ia no more rubbing even off road.

Thats where im at as of now but there is more to come

See less See more
#38 ·
Well i was going to go with rustys but i have heard bad things about there customer service so in the end i went with rough country. I couldnt beat $405 after the jeepforum discount. I just cant wait to get the hacked up body lift off of it.

And thanks about the trimming i still have to do a little work with the inner wheel well i moved the flares back far enough that now i am going to bend the wheel well back also then i should have plenty of room to move up to bigger tires with just the 4" lift

#48 ·
Looks good man. I was torn about the RC lift but after alot of research I had decided with the Rubicon. I figured if you are gonna do it do it all the way. And after all the work im glad Its now done for a long time.

Keep us posted on that lift kit and the flex. I would love to know how it holds up and its limits

#49 ·
I will do man. If i had the money for the rubicon lift i would have but i needed new springs in a bad way. My stock springs were destroyed the bishings were toast they were so worn i could hold them in my hands and bend them and on one of my back ones the spring eye snapped off.

As for flex it is better then i expected

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.