My '95 Wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My '95 Wrangler

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 01-24-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Bret-o

My '95 Wrangler

Hey I am still not quite sure how to post pics on here yet, but I'm working on it. If you would like to see a pic you can check out my website at Jeep Page. The red CJ7 is B-Ray's (has many more mods done to it now). The Green Wrangler is mine. And the red CJ5 is Cj5Mudman4x4's (also has many more mods now).

Back to my Jeep:

Model- 1995 Wrangler YJ

Suspension- 2 1/2" Pro Comp Suspension Lift, 1" shackle lift, Pr Comp shocks

Tires & Wheels- 32x11.50 Mastercraft Courser MT
15x10 Eagle Alloy wheels

Engine- 2.5L 4cyl., catback exhaust, Custom cone air intake (just got installed, in the process of gettting the K&N air filter), Electric cooling fan

Extras- Steel Horse soft top & Console, Hi-Lift Jack, 2 Hella 55 watt off-road lights mounted on windshield, 2 Pro Comp off-road lights mounted on bumper, Custom Independent off-road bumper

Stereo- Pioneer CD Player, 2 Pioneer 6x9" Speakers.

Flat Fendered, 3 1/2" Rusty's suspension lift, 1" BL, 1" shackles, 33x12.50 Swamper TSL's, Clarion CD Player, JL Amp, 2 10" Kicker Comps, Bestop, Tuffy Console, some engine mods......Member of Independent Offroad in Bowling Green, KY

--Had to get something new for the college commute, BUT, the Jeep is still mine and my Dad's--

[COLOR=green]Green Jeep Club Member #41[/COLOR]
AIM- Rdaehtoh
Bret-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2003, 09:26 PM   #2
habman

Nice YJ

HABMAN
PURPLE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #0

1977 CJ-7 with all stainless hardware, fittings. hoses and lines.
Glass body in fresh Imron Medium Royal Plum Purple with bright freaking yellow interior.
New Tuffy Stereo Security Console
New BesTop Supertop
Full 8 point cage with frame ties.
33 X 12.50 Yokohama AT + II, I dumped my FRENCH made BFG's
400cid Chevy SB and 350 Turbo trans
All fresh from an off frame resto summer of 02, but is it ever really finished?
habman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2003, 09:48 PM   #3
Bret-o

Thanks Bro.
Flat Fendered, 3 1/2" Rusty's suspension lift, 1" BL, 1" shackles, 33x12.50 Swamper TSL's, Clarion CD Player, JL Amp, 2 10" Kicker Comps, Bestop, Tuffy Console, some engine mods......Member of Independent Offroad in Bowling Green, KY

--Had to get something new for the college commute, BUT, the Jeep is still mine and my Dad's--

AIM- Rdaehtoh
Unread 01-26-2003, 11:43 AM   #4
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Love those rims on your beastie!!!

As far as linkin' the pictures, I believe that GeoCities no longer allows outside linking to the information located on their site.

If you check the message at the top of this section, there is a message about setting up and working from an ImageStation account.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2003, 02:42 PM   #5
thecarman

Yeah there are some nice jeeps on that page!
Unread 01-26-2003, 08:43 PM   #6
Bret-o

I tried to use the image station, but it wouldn't let me drag my folders w/ my pictures in them over to the imagestation storage. Plus our desktop PC w/ all of my pics on it crashed and we had to replace the hard drive.

AIM- Rdaehtoh

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.