Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My 93 2.5 low output build

315K views 2K replies 116 participants last post by  zte87 
#1 ·
So I got My 93 2.5 yj a couple month ago and want to try to start a build thread on it so here it goes!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

When I first got my yj it came to me with a busted up 4 inch rc lift (Wich had broken springs in it) a 2 inch bl (that was missing a couple pucks) and lots of gay chrome (grill and tube bumper) the first thing I did when I got it home was take the top off and removed the chrome kill cover!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Plant Car

Next I took the rear chrome bumper and the little spare 31 off!

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Next I took the unglued front bumper of in favor of a Tj stock bumper and painted the headlight bezels!

sorry the pics are out of order I am doing this on my phone

Sent from my iPhone because I can!

Attachments

See less See more
#2,285 ·
trailrider787 said:
I know I read you installed a D60 but did you stretch the rear any? What is your driveshaft length at this point? I want to say it adds 3-6" on your t-case length.
the rear is only stretched via spring perches right now and with the 40s the only was to stretch more out back would be to comp cut it and I refuse to do that! Sounds like I might end up with the atlas 2 then lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.