My 93 2.5 low output build - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 93 2.5 low output build

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Reply
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #841
CDW_327
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Commerce MI/Traverse city MI, Michigan
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87

I am thinking side hilling should be a lot easier now any ways! So I sold my old 35s today so I order my front seats/and rear seat cover a long with some 303 aerospace spray (uv protector) ! I also have alloy USA axle tubes seals on the way now for the front! On a side note my revolvers should be here tomorrow!
Your going revolvers? I've been looking at them and I'm still on the fence about them. Not sure how well they would work on a DD. I'll be curious to see how you like them. Did you get them for all corners?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

__________________
Getting Redemption: 93 YJ Build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yj-redemption-93-wrangler-build-1368262/
CDW_327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #842
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post

I am thinking side hilling should be a lot easier now any ways! So I sold my old 35s today so I order my front seats/and rear seat cover a long with some 303 aerospace spray (uv protector) ! I also have alloy USA axle tubes seals on the way now for the front! On a side note my revolvers should be here tomorrow!
What's up with the new tires aayyy??
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #843
Rubicon0311
Trust me, I'm a pilot
 
Rubicon0311's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 3,317
Your facebook says you work at a tire shop. Get me a deal on 37's!
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #844
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDW_327

Your going revolvers? I've been looking at them and I'm still on the fence about them. Not sure how well they would work on a DD. I'll be curious to see how you like them. Did you get them for all corners?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
I will keep you posted the jeep will still be my dd in the summer, on a side note nick (anticanman) seems to be happy with them on and off road for what it's worth!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #845
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391

What's up with the new tires aayyy??
I am up in the air on this but going with a wider 35 for sure!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #846
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon0311
Your facebook says you work at a tire shop. Get me a deal on 37's!
Face book is riiiiight which is why I am such a tire whore!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #847
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie
 
AZdEvilYJ's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,026
Im still drooling at those beadlocks! So sick man. Yjoty worthy after all this
__________________
'95 YJ 2.5L
March '13 & '14 YJ of the Month!
Exiled Offroad - Arizona

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #848
Rubicon0311
Trust me, I'm a pilot
 
Rubicon0311's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 3,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
Face book is riiiiight which is why I am such a tire whore!
I'll just drive out your way, and you can take me wheeling in the mountains, and I'll buy tires while I'm at it
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #849
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ
Im still drooling at those beadlocks! So sick man. Yjoty worthy after all this
Yeah she is going to be a whole other jeep when I am done, but yjoty is always a super tuff tittle to grab!!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #850
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon0311

I'll just drive out your way, and you can take me wheeling in the mountains, and I'll buy tires while I'm at it
I would love to show you my turf!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #851
ziloh22
Senior Member
 
ziloh22's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north brunswick, NJ
Posts: 679
Hey so what rear are you running?
__________________
2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited- 3.5 RK X Factor 37s
1995 Gecko YJ with a TJ Front- 35s
ziloh22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #852
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziloh22
Hey so what rear are you running?
Are you talking about what axle I am am running out back?? If so I am running a ford 8.8 (spartan locker (for now) chromoly shafts/c-clip eliminators, 4.88 gears, and a riddler diff cover)!
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #853
bigdhamYJ
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 313
Man that rear axle set up is ultimately where I'd like to be. With your rear stretch and the 8.8 didn't you dimple the tank and skid? If you did, did the riddler diff cover give you any extra clearance?
__________________
"Who knew coolant keeps the motor cool?"
Check out my Heep "build"
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/bigdhamyjs-1993-yj-build-slow-1284516/
bigdhamYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #854
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdhamYJ
Man that rear axle set up is ultimately where I'd like to be. With your rear stretch and the 8.8 didn't you dimple the tank and skid? If you did, did the riddler diff cover give you any extra clearance?
The ucf cover was self cleranceing It self before I stretch a bit more so tank had a nice dent in the back of it now! The reasons I went with the riddler cover is one I love the way they look, 2 I am hoping to gain a little for room between it and the tank! I plan on trying to notch the skid like every one else has been doing but like to pick up a extra tank and skid to try it on first. I can't justify spending 800 on a new genright tank as much as I would like to lol!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #855
bigdhamYJ
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
The ucf cover was self cleranceing It self before I stretch a bit more so tank had a nice dent in the back of it now! The reasons I went with the riddler cover is one I love the way they look, 2 I am hoping to gain a little for room between it and the tank! I plan on trying to notch the skid like every one else has been doing but like to pick up a extra tank and skid to try it on first. I can't justify spending 800 on a new genright tank as much as I would like to lol!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Ok that makes sense. I was on my phone at the time and couldn't easily flip back through the thread to see if you had dimpled the tank or not. I have the extra holes in my spring perches as well, so just for sheetz and giggles I pushed the front out an inch the other day and will be doing the same with the rear within the next week.
__________________
"Who knew coolant keeps the motor cool?"
Check out my Heep "build"
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/bigdhamyjs-1993-yj-build-slow-1284516/
bigdhamYJ is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.